[RELEASE] ISY Events and Browser for Insteon and X10 Home Automation Control
(2013-02-25, 17:25)DigitalAnvil Wrote: ISY is setup and connected with my Homeseer, can't wait to try this script out over the coming weekend. Will the following functions still work if I am using the Cinema Experience addon when playing back my movies:
XBMC Starting
XBMC Quitting
Movie Playing
Movie Ended
Movie Paused
Movie Resumed
?

I do not use the Cinema Experience addon, but I see no reason why it shouldn't work with it. The ISY Events addon specifically handles all the automatic triggering and it does it through native XBMC calls.

Thanks everyone for the support. It's good to see that people are finding use out of this. I have FINALLY finished the next set of updates to fix a lot of the stability issues that have been cropping up. Sorry this took so long. I'll be submitting version 0.2.0 to the XBMC repository tonight and it will hopefully be out within a week. If anyone experiences any bugs or has any feature requests, please post them on the Google Project page. Also, please, please, PLEASE post your XBMC log when you do this. Remove any passwords that may appear. It can be difficult to diagnose issues without these logs.

isy-events - Google Project Page

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] ISY Events and Browser for Insteon and X10 Home Automation Control - by rmk1139 - 2013-04-12, 20:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ISY Events and Browser for Insteon and X10 Home Automation Control1