MQ4, Change default action for main menu items?
Is it possible to change the default action taken for the TV Shows main menu item. By default, it takes you to Titles.We have tons of shows and I have custom genres set on each show to sort them out into children, me, wife, etc. It would be easier, in my setup, to go directly to genres when selecting TV Shows from the main menu rather than titles. It's my preference for movies as well. What I have done in the past (MQ3) is create favorites for the TV and Movies genre menu and then remove the default TV and Movies menu items. I'd then create my own TV and Movies menu items and point to that genre favorite. I also have a few other custom main menu items. This worked out in MQ3, but in MQ4, I have one too many custom main menu options that I want to add than MQ4 allows for.

It would be easier to just change the default selection for TV and Movies. Is it already possible and I'm just missing it? Would it be fairly easy to change for myself in an XML file somewhere? If the later, can someone give me a starting point?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ4, Change default action for main menu items?0