Photoshop for Backgrounds
This may be a weird question:
All the background images seem to have the same hue or RGB settings or filter...
Would it be possible to get these? I have several custom pages like FITNESS and SPORTS.
I have tried to match it in photoshop by adjusting colors, making black and white and overlaying blue transparency, gradients to make edges darker, but it still is just a little bit off. (and noticeable)

Thank you for you consideration (as though you guys are not already busy enough making the most awesome skin ever!!!Big Grin)

you can PM N.O.W.A.L.L., he created all the artwork
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Absolutely agree with all the comments. But I can’t do these things. I outsource my pics for digital drawing to photographer’s edit or @Karellen- Advertising link removed , great photo editing companies. I like that they always give some pretty nice drawing tips. I’ve already tried some, many thanks. They can repeat it simply I think.
@AnnYoung.,,

Not sure about the intent of your first post. I have removed the advertising link as it did not seem to match the context of this thread.

If I am in error, please explain and I may re-instate.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Photoshop for Backgrounds0