[RELEASE] Qobuz : an add-on for the Qobuz music streaming service
@chris_r : sorry "empty the cache" is the only way for now, maybe we'll found a better way to detect changes done outside the addon without adding latency.

@geosftro : we don't maintain an eden version of the addon. (there is at least one pb with the python lib "request" we use, that is not updated on eden).

@julienzch : It's no more "on developpement" Smile but I use it quite often so I'll be notified if something is broken (like creating playlists for exemple, i've pushed a fix on the git this morning along with translations, 1.0.1 will hit the xbmc repo soon.)

and for the buffering/stuttering :
It's quite out of control of the addon : it just get the music file and feed it to xbmc, it should not be in charge of caching files (even if we could add some localstorage features like the desktop qobuz app do).

by the way, there is some video buffering options changes in gotham (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...ideo_cache) perhaps it also affect the audio files (it should).

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Qobuz-xbmc : an add-on for the Qobuz music streaming service - by tidalf - 2013-12-01, 13:14
Qobuz plugin error - by Stanislav - 2019-04-10, 21:27

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Qobuz : an add-on for the Qobuz music streaming service3
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.