• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Qobuz : an add-on for the Qobuz music streaming service
Hi,

This is a wonderful addon and enormous kudos to tidalf. I am currently running kodi jarvis v16.1 and it is working very nicely, no major issues to report. Recently I tried to upgrade to v17 Krypton, unfortunately for some reason it does not work there so I was forced to downgrade. I have sublime qobuz subscription.

@tidalf, when you have some time would it be possible to check where the issue is, so that when v17 becomes mainstream we don't have to face an unenviable choice.

Thanks,
-- Stanislav
hello,

xbmc.PLAYER_CORE_AUTO is deprecated

removing it from line 36 of player.py seems to work.

use :
ka['type'] = 0
instead of
ka['type'] = xbmc.PLAYER_CORE_AUTO

We'll try to push an update before the official release Smile

Thanks for kind words, by the way most of the kudos goes to jo!
Yes, I can confirm that with the proposed patch it's working fine.

Thanks again!
Hello all
Any news on the Krypton version of this fantastic plugin?
Thanks for great work on the qobuz plugin.
Smile 
(2016-08-25, 01:18)Stanislav Wrote: Yes, I can confirm that with the proposed patch it's working fine.

Thanks again!

Hello,

I reverted back from V17RC1 because of this and finally found this thread: issue solved

Outstanding !

Thanks,
Olivier
Hey,
Long time no news..
Addon is working fine on Krypton.
But I have 2 problems:
Scan Feature.. to Import files into the library: the files are not able to play.
Widgets: too much reloadings. Cant use kodi with qobuz widgets, because There are too much loading windows. Maybe you can hide them? Or use less reloadings?!
Thank you Smile very nice work on this
(2018-06-15, 19:56)Animizio Wrote: Hey,
Long time no news..
Addon is working fine on Krypton.
But I have 2 problems:
Scan Feature.. to Import files into the library: the files are not able to play.
Widgets: too much reloadings. Cant use kodi with qobuz widgets, because There are too much loading windows. Maybe you can hide them? Or use less reloadings?!
Thank you Smile very nice work on this
+1 : Scan feature messes up the music database. Tracks are added to musicdb but no cover-art or extra info are returned and worst of all, they are not playable. So all this causes Kodi to hang.
It would be safer to remove the 'Scan' entry in the QObuz menu to avoid triggering it by error (as I did  Oo ) until it works as expected.
Feature request: adding a "Refresh/reload" menu entry on each page to force deletion of the cache without having to move to the top menu of Qobuz plugin. THis would improve usability.
Hello,

I'm using the new Qobuz Studio Hi-res subscription on my Nvidia Shield TV, so I tried to switch in the connection tab the Hi-Resolution("sublime') to ON.
unfortunately I got a "Format restricted by format availability" so I'm afraid Kodi is playing in 44khz only, and not using the highest possible rate

How could I solve this issue ?

Thanks,
Olivier
Hello,

I have the same question : 

I have an USB DAC and I can just read "44Hkz" on it. I have the studio subscription and when I choose a 96 Khz track, it is written 44Khz...

Does the Shield downsample ? or Kodi (and it may be a menu to set up this) ? 

Regards
Ok...I'm using Chromecast from my Android smartphone to listen to Hires on my Nvidia then...
UPDATE: I was able to fix the error below by switching to dev build.

Hi,

I am currently receiving the error below while searching for artists in the plugin (any kind of search produces similar errors). Not sure when this started, could be up to a month ago. This is occurring on Leia nightly build, on ubuntu 16.04 OS.

Is this a known issue? Currently the only workaround is to add the artist to the list of favorites in another qobuz app, then browse from qobuz plugin.

Thanks!
-- Stanislav

python:
2019-04-10 21:15:45.109 T:139930948765440   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'limit'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/vcs/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.qobuz/default.py", line 35, in <module>
                                                boot.dispatch()
                                              File "/home/vcs/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.qobuz/resources/lib/qobuz/bootstrap.py", line 160, in dispatch
                                                return r.run()
                                              File "/home/vcs/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.qobuz/resources/lib/qobuz/renderer/xbmc.py", line 64, in run
                                                self.whiteFlag, self.blackFlag)
                                              File "/home/vcs/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.qobuz/resources/lib/qobuz/node/inode.py", line 379, in populating
                                                self.__add_pagination(self.data)
                                              File "/home/vcs/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.qobuz/resources/lib/qobuz/node/inode.py", line 191, in __add_pagination
                                                if items['limit'] is None:
                                            KeyError: 'limit'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2019-04-10 21:15:45.279 T:139930969749248   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.qobuz/?mode=1&nt=512&offset=0&search-type=artists
2019-04-10 21:15:45.291 T:139934464293248   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.qobuz/?mode=1&nt=512&offset=0&search-type=artists) failed
Hello,
For a few days, the Qobuz add-on always asks me to fill my logon and password Qobuz, although they are already filled, and I can't play music. I have Kodi Leia on Xiaomi Mibox 3. I tried to delete and reinstall add-on, but without effect. What happens ? My logon and password are good for my Mac and iPhone...
Thank you for your help and excuse my poor english...
(2019-10-04, 18:44)Cheitane Wrote: Hello,
For a few days, the Qobuz add-on always asks me to fill my logon and password Qobuz, although they are already filled, and I can't play music. I have Kodi Leia on Xiaomi Mibox 3. I tried to delete and reinstall add-on, but without effect. What happens ? My logon and password are good for my Mac and iPhone...
Thank you for your help and excuse my poor english...
Same issue for me 😣
Already reported:

Github
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Qobuz : an add-on for the Qobuz music streaming service3