Req My threads, shortcut required
It is hard to find if this request has already been made.
But it would be very useful to have a shortcut, in the user drop down menu, to perform a search of all threads where the user has posted.
This is not the same as the link to the user's posts, in the profile summary. There, each post is listed, not each thread, resulting in a long list.
Right now I have to enter the search page and type my username into the user filter box, and execute the search, a shortcut would be great.
Otherwise, a method to save favorites searches would also serve this purpose.
While I agree that a shortcut in the dropdown menu would be nice (threads and posts!), you can find a link to all your threads on you Profile page (Find all threads), right next to find all posts. Click on your name in the account summary, or view profile under the miscellaneous menu on the left side to get to your profile page - not the account summary.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
You can change your profile to subscribe to threads by default (either with or without e-mail notification). This way, whenever you post to a thread, you will be subscribed to it. When you click your username on the top-right of the forum page, you'll see a "SUBSCRIBED THREADS" option. This will list all the threads to which you have posted/subscribed. Of course, this only applies from the point when you changed the default subscription setting. Since you only have ~30 posts to date, you could go back to your existing posts and manually subscribe to those threads if want to have a complete picture of past and future threads where you've posted when you select the "SUBSCRIBED THREADS" option.

To change this setting, go to your profile page and select the "Edit options" link in the "Your Profile" section of the left navigation bar. The option you want to change is "Default Thread Subscription Mode".
@thrak76
If you read carefully my post, you will find I am aware of the link you mention, and that it is not what I am asking for. The link in the profile gives you a list of all your posts. Meaning, if you posted 100 replies on a 5 threads, you will get a list with 100 rows, I am looking for a list of 5 rows, one for each thread.

@artrafael
You are correct that subscribing automatically to all threads one participates will give such a list. But, I think, at least this is how I use the subscribe tool in other forums, that subscribing is for threads you really want to follow constantly. Also you can subscribe to threads you did not reply on them at all.
If one is actively helping other members by answering their questions or clarifying situations, it is a different matter. I want to differentiate between my own interesting issues and the issues I help because I can. So subscriptions is for threads that are interesting to me, not all of them. And the shortcut I am asking for would be for checking if someone has replied on all the threads I helped or answered.
Yeah, forgive me. I thought that you wanted threads that you created. That's what i was referring to.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My threads, shortcut required0