[WIP] Hibrid
looking at all the screenshots, i'd say there's little left that reminds me of Transparency!
instead this mod is turning into a new skin on it's own.

so... i'll move this to the work-in-progress skin section.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Looks like you have a forum of your own...! I do hope you continue development, the clear covers are nice, and the thumbnail pre-view is something.

The front home page for TV shows, note the logo is overwritten by the time stamp. The re-sizing button fonts limits number of buttons.

The Video button source level brings the source page... all 4 views need work (I've put all 4 images in one for convenience)

Wide view should use the banner images... not poster. I know you can set them in settings... but why?
You may want to consider renaming your skin as there is already a "Hybrid" skin.
Downloading your update now Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:

Aww I recognize the movie icon I designed for CirrusEx (and later for AeonNox).
Don't know if others of my icons are used in this skin, don't want to install it.

I don't remember to have given permission to this guy to use my workHuh
As i can see this is a mixture of cev2 and transparency. In one of the post i've seen a thanx to ronie and butchabay. That's why you see your icons.
yak196109 use this if you like.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Doesn't everything fall under the GPL?
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat

The Video button source level brings the source page... all 4 views need work (I've put all 4 images in one for convenience)
http://yadi.sk/d/2qnIrd060YkWE
SORRY!!!!
APDATE:
http://yadi.sk/d/r940Ty7w6kwjG
Hi! Hows your progress going yak196109?

A few suggestions, on the grid-2 view can you animate the fanart in the window? Also, can you move the year and running time to the top of the image because sometimes the genre list is long and meshes with the run time and year?

In the square view in tv shows, I think you should make them rectangles (The movie thumbs) because it looks weird squishing them into squares.

Also I fixed the page with the metadata actor bio's (addon) I used aeon 4q's view with some changes, (Yours appears behind the window so you can't see it) I can send it to you if you want?

Great work so far!!
Logo's Made So Far:
A few suggestions, on the grid-2 view can you animate the fanart in the window? Also, can you move the year and running time to the top of the image because sometimes the genre list is long and meshes with the run time and year?

In the square view in tv shows, I think you should make them rectangles (The movie thumbs) because it looks weird squishing them into squares.
animate - extrafanart : http://yadi.sk/d/IT_IRv6G1KYyc

apdate 04.04.2013
Wow, thats some nice work yak196109!!!
Logo's Made So Far:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Hibrid0