• 76(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
(2013-04-25, 19:05)`Black Wrote: @bassic
Do you use the git version? Repo version is really outdated now.
Ahhh... I was but the skin wasn't installing properly. I deleted the guisettings.xml and all is good. Thanks!
(2013-04-10, 10:53)vacdk Wrote:
(2013-04-09, 16:23)VictorDUA Wrote: Can't get Duration or RunningTime to work.

This looks awesome.. do you have a quickguide, how to make it ?
I'm just trying to learn how to tune this beautiful skin for me and do not make it "universal". If you want I send you includes_home and images but this is all.
Hi Black - Firstly, thanks for a really great skin!

I'd like to separate my kids movies from my movies - whats the best way you would recommend for doing that?

Ideally I'd like a tile which takes you to kids movies and one which takes you to my movies

Is something like that possible?

Cheers.
Yes, you have to create 2 smart playlists where you filter the movies e.g. by genre and/or mpaa. Then add both playlists as a favourite and you can choose them as a custom home item.
(2013-04-27, 11:03)`Black Wrote: Yes, you have to create 2 smart playlists where you filter the movies e.g. by genre and/or mpaa. Then add both playlists as a favourite and you can choose them as a custom home item.

Black - thanks for that - but am I able to change where the 'Movie' button takes the user to - I would like Movies to take you to my movies, and remove the kids movies to a separate button.

Currently, when I click on Movie it loads up all Movies

Cheers.
(2013-04-23, 23:10)Elixxen Wrote:
(2013-04-23, 22:36)`Black Wrote: I could add those but you can also add a smart playlist, select it with random -> on and you basically have the same.

Thanks for the tip! I'll do that Smile

One more thing, hope I'm not bugging you. I would love to have the option to disable labels in the widgets. Most of the time posters and album covers speak for themselves and having a label at the bottom ruins it.

i like your netflix icon! care to share?
Hi Black,

I've been trying (and failing) to follow your post in this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=149411

Essentially, I want to make the Movie button to take the use to a list of only my movies only (my system has my movies and my kids movies on it)

I've attempted to add the favorites code into line 1591, but I cannot get that to work - also there are two onclick statements - 1591 and 1592.

Can you please advise what I'm doing wrong.

(I'm using the version of your skin from the github)

Cheers.
Insert it to 1592, 1591 will be executed of you don't have any movies in your library.
Running the latest git master, the main page causes idle CPU usage to rise dramatically, even with the black screensaver enabled. On an i3 system with it idle & screensaver'd on the 'Live TV' page, it uses around ~32% of one core. If it idles while in a settings menu, that drops down to ~8%.
That was always the case so nothing changed with latest git. The home screen is pretty heavy, lot's of conditions, variables etc.
Black,

I cannot seem to get that to work, I changed line 1592 to:

<onclick condition="Library.HasContent(movies)">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/Non Kids.xsp&quotWink</onclick>

It open show all movies, it should open a playlist which filters for non childred movies called 'Non Kids' - the playlist runs correctly when I click on it in Favorites.

Am I doing anything wrong?
Did you maybe select the movies tile and not the movies button in the top menu? If you want the tile to enter your playlist, you need to edit line 1959.
When I'm listening to music and I'm putting on "In playing" screen the background is black...only forma me?
(2013-04-28, 20:25)`Black Wrote: Did you maybe select the movies tile and not the movies button in the top menu? Because if you want the tile to enter your playlist, you need to edit line 1959.

Black - You right!

I was trying to repath the Movies button with the film camera icon which is above Video addons to the left of the New Movies display.

Is it possible to repath that button too the same way?

Cheers.
Yes, line 1959.

@iSadic
Only thing I could think of is that you're using a non-existing default background and the current playing artist has no fanart.
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22