• 80(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
Download from here, extract, rename the folder to skin.xperience1080 and copy/paste to the addons folder.
A question rather then a feature suggestion, is it an xbmc limitation that the "page up" "page down" keys go to the beginning/end of the tiles in the section you are right now at the home screen? It would make a lot of sense if you could switch complete sections (live tv/movies/tv series) with the page up/down key. I remember there was a discussion about a similar thing already in this thread but I couldn't find it any more.
hello Black

Is it possible to add favorite list in search panel to be visible
@ Black a while ago I reported a bug on Saste's skin but I have also tested the same thing on your skin. As you are the main developer I thought that you might like to know that it is not 100% friendly when the home cinema experience script is used.

This is what happens http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=W5fM...=endscreen

If you go to Parker for example, and then go to cast and Jason Stratham, have a list of his movies and then pick Chaos for example, it goes through the Home Cinema Experience bit but then plays the movie that you got the list of movies from.

Regards

Mark
Will be fixed in the next update.
Something I've noticed while using the PVR part, the osd when I press "info" on recordings seems to switch between 2 versions seemingly randomly. For the same recording I can get screen 1 or screen 2 on different days. Not sure what's causing this.

Image Image
I just wanted to say this theme looks excellent! 5 star.
@ursli
No idea... seems that VideoPlayer.Content(...) is different. Nothing I can do about it.
can anyone provide me with all the view IDs for this skin please?
sorry to be a bit thick here, but ow the heck do I add a favourite into the application boxes. I have created one or 2 favourites for advanced launcher but i can't get them when clicking path after selecting favourite it ignores the keypress
be kind, rewind
Works fine here.

@HassanTheGooner
Look into MyVideoNav.xml, MyMusicNav.xml etc.
black was that a response to me? in which case any idea what i should do?
be kind, rewind
Yes it was... you might have to install the favourites script. If you install the skin from github, XBMC doesn't auto-install the necessary add-ons.
ahhhhhh, thank you
be kind, rewind
(2013-05-17, 11:01)`Black Wrote: Works fine here.

@HassanTheGooner
Look into MyVideoNav.xml, MyMusicNav.xml etc.

sorry for being a noob but I cant tell which view is which ID except that default is 50

what views are these? I swear there's more view types than that? :S
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22