• 78(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
Hey Black`,

I was playing with advanced launcher a little bit. When you click on Games from the home page, the transition is a little bit weird, .
Whatever view is chosen, Xbmc seems to be confused, especially when entering the games for the first time after xbmc launch, there is a glimpse of the main context menu for a second, before everything finally gets in order.

Is this skin related and can something be done to have a perfect transition as in the other part of the skin?
Oh well, you know little things ...

Many thanks for your fantastic work
That's not skin related and happens in all skins if an add-on is started from the home screen... you can also notice that with add-ons, e.g. open the trailers for the first time and it will cycle through all views with context or options menu open. It's a stupid bug, I don't know why it happens but you can see it in all skins.
(2013-04-27, 20:01)blackic3 Wrote:
(2013-04-23, 23:10)Elixxen Wrote:
(2013-04-23, 22:36)`Black Wrote: I could add those but you can also add a smart playlist, select it with random -> on and you basically have the same.

Thanks for the tip! I'll do that Smile

One more thing, hope I'm not bugging you. I would love to have the option to disable labels in the widgets. Most of the time posters and album covers speak for themselves and having a label at the bottom ruins it.

i like your netflix icon! care to share?

Sure, here you go:

There are a bit of fixes and adjustments here, https://github.com/BigNoid/Xperience1080/commits/master
I already asked noid if hes going to submit any of these to master to be included.
Saw that already and implemented some things but not much. Mostly some changes to the video info dialog. Will be included in the next update among some other changes.
sorry if this has been asked and I'm sure it has but I can;t find anything. How do I use the Git version with skins. I use Git versions of other programs like couchpotato and Mylar but I have been uusing the repo versions of xperience in xbmc. Is it possible to make them update regularly?
be kind, rewind
You could clone the repo and e.g. run a script which does a pull every time your start the OS. Another thing would be to wait until this is on the official repo.
Best skin hands down. Why is there only one view option for CDs? Thanks.

PS Whats an email to send donations to? The link is done in Euros and I have no idea what the conversion is.
Thanks. You can send donations via the link, conversion shouldn't be the problem as you can check it on various sites, e.g. here. Smile
Yeah I could have done that, sorry for being lazy.
hello black, do you intend to re-skin the movie and tv shows "genres" layout ?
Now with every update you make on your skin it seems a bit ..."off"...
anyway, thanks for the great work!
cheers
Hi black

When the keyboard is opening and I wanna rename something, I'm not able to navigate with my
remote to the characters. I can just write with the keyboard.

Is the skin causing that issue or XBMC?

PS: sry i find a answer Wink
If others have the same problem... "remote control sends keyboard presses" has to be enabled in settings -> system -> input devices.
I found a bug, if i'm in the posterwidget and pressing down to display the next one, the poster appears at the right side.

That's a bug with XBMC and <preloaditems> which only happens if there are 3 items... add one more movie and the problem will be gone.
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22