OSD bugs?
I tried the PVR support a few weeks ago but as my favourite skin didn't support it I didn't use it. Now that Xperience1080 has been updated I'm back to using it but I've noticed a couple of issues. These are present in Confluence so aren't skin specific.

1. The progress bar in the OSD doesn't contain the position within the program but seems to just contain the contents of the buffer from the backend so it always shows about 90% progress as can be seen in the screenshot, surely this should display the position within the show/program and also reflect how far from current time the show/program is (for example if the program has been paused for 5 minutes)

2. no matter what I change in the PVR settings the OSD doesn't autohide after changing channel, I always have to press escape/back to hide it. I've got "close channel OSD after switching channels" activated and I've tried various Channel information duration lengths but it has no effect.

I'm using mediaportal if that has any bearing on the issues. Other than that everything seems to be fine. Thanks

EDIT: I've realised the issue, I'd forgotten to update the mediaportal xbmc plugin, now the issues are solved other than the timeshift issue.

EDIT 2: In fact the progress bar issue is still present, if time-shifting/pausing is used the progress bar and times revert to the buffer information as in the screenshot until the mediaportal tv server is restarted.
progress bar doesn't work properly when timeshifting, as it takes the info from the current epg tag. this won't be fixed until after Frodo
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSD bugs?0