Win Possible audio-related bug in Frodo
So I've been playing around a bit with the Frodo beta, and I've noticed one thing that is working incorrectly compared to Eden...

I run XBMC on my laptop, which has HDMI out. Everything works fine, but only if I'm on the right audio device depending on whether it's hooked to my TV or not. Previously, when I disconnect from the TV and just watch through headphones or my built-in speaker, it worked without changing my audio device. It would seemingly detect that my HDMI audio device isn't there and just output through the system default. It should be noted that at that time, I was using WASAPI - now that doesn't work, so I have to use DirectSound.

What happens is - if I'm on the wrong audio output, it doesn't only not play the audio, but the video is also horribly slow... like 2-3fps slow.

Also, even though my audio receiver can handle Dolby Digital and DTS, when I select those options in Frodo, I get the same above effects... it only works when I disable every option in the audio settings except for LPCM.
Yeah, I have this bug too. Having the audio output as analog doesn't have this problem. It will probably be sorted out in later builds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible audio-related bug in Frodo0