[Release]PHIM47.COM (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
(2013-09-11, 06:20)kanalei2002 Wrote: Thanks for the information. I'm just a rookie LOL. It takes me awhile to understand your source code, and I learned a lot from you. Actually I'm a manicurist but I love programming. I really like your work especially Vietnamese addons. I think the guy who made GKplugin is Vietnamese, so most of good Asian sites are used GKplugin. I tried to find the information about GKplugin's decryting in the Vietnamese forums but no success Sad My parents love the movies. Thanks again.

are you trying to create an addon for phim.xixam.com? if so how far have you gotten? I just looked at the site and I think I have a way to get the video url on that site. why don't you just try to get the menu and movie index and episode list working once you are ready to play the actual video I can help you finish the addon. also if you want I can add it to my repository so it's available for everyone who already has my repo install. of course I will give you the credit. or you can try to create your own repository.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here

Messages In This Thread
Please add phim 88 - by acmilan - 2013-08-24, 15:29
RE: [Release]PHIM47.COM (Vietnamese) Video On Demand - by dknlght - 2013-09-11, 07:40

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release]PHIM47.COM (Vietnamese) Video On Demand1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.