• 5(current)
[Release]PHIM47.COM (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
http://player.phim.li/picasaphp/plugins_player.php

This is what I got.
Confirm from Australia
YEU PHIM seem to work again on daily motion server only, picasa server crash my atv1 xbmc crystalbuntu
kenh88.com completely down, script error.
phim47. com movies section does not work, no link display on google server, series section working ok.
(2013-10-04, 04:20)sytek9 Wrote: http://player.phim.li/picasaphp/plugins_player.php

This is what I got.

thanks that's it. but unfortunately it didn't help. well looks like phim47 addon will be down for awhile I figure out how come it still works you sytek9 and not for people in the US
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Confirm again from AUSTRALIA, PHIM47.COM is totally down, nothing work, script error message.

www.phim47.com is NO MORE, everything is point to phim.li now. Hope you can get it work again. Thank you for all your hard work.
(2013-10-04, 04:20)sytek9 Wrote: http://player.phim.li/picasaphp/plugins_player.php

This is what I got.

I think I got it. thanks for your help. I made a mistake when using the link you provided now I've corrected the problem and it looks like it's working. I'll finish testing it and push an update to phim47 soon

UPDATE: ok i pushed the update it should be working for everyone now. I've also made the menu dynamic base on the the site so whatever menu items they have will be reflected in the addon
Thank you very much for your suppor this addon
Thumbs Up 
Thanks, you are genius!
All good, everything working now. Great work as always! BTW, any news on kenh88.com?
(2013-10-06, 04:27)sytek9 Wrote: All good, everything working now. Great work as always! BTW, any news on kenh88.com?

yeah it should be working now. if you don't have version 1.0.1 then just uninstall and reinstall
Phim47 down again, script error. Hope you take a look at it soon. Thanks.
(2013-10-07, 08:52)sytek9 Wrote: Phim47 down again, script error. Hope you take a look at it soon. Thanks.

probably a temporary problem with the site cause it's working fine for me. but if you continue to have a problem please post your xbmc.log
Phim47 listed video the first page only. I don't know whether it is only me because couple days ago i am able to scroll and see page 2,3,4 and so on listed.But i checked back for the past two days, i won't see any other page, only the 1 page video is lsited for every category shown on phim47 xbmc.
(2013-11-23, 00:35)akican Wrote: Phim47 listed video the first page only. I don't know whether it is only me because couple days ago i am able to scroll and see page 2,3,4 and so on listed.But i checked back for the past two days, i won't see any other page, only the 1 page video is lsited for every category shown on phim47 xbmc.

seems they change their layout slightly and it's not grabbing the pages. I'll check it out when I get a chance
(2013-11-23, 00:35)akican Wrote: Phim47 listed video the first page only. I don't know whether it is only me because couple days ago i am able to scroll and see page 2,3,4 and so on listed.But i checked back for the past two days, i won't see any other page, only the 1 page video is lsited for every category shown on phim47 xbmc.

ok should be fixed now. I just pushed an update
Thank you very much. Everything is working now. Dknghlt, you are the best.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release]PHIM47.COM (Vietnamese) Video On Demand1