Linux WebInterface for sharing Movielist and administration of Database
ok so I guess your code all points to the root of var/www, so having /var/www/xbmc was a no go... I just went ahead an cleared my /var/www dir and did and ran the install script and the install went fine. However... now I can see movies in list form but there are no thumbs, and nothing shows up for tvshows.

after further inspection the apache log shows that its trying to access my nfs share and saying that it doesnt exist. I assume this is because the share is mounted somehow by xbmc and not actually by the OS.
(2012-12-07, 21:25)allen00se Wrote: ok so I guess your code all points to the root of var/www, so having /var/www/xbmc was a no go... I just went ahead an cleared my /var/www dir and did and ran the install script and the install went fine. However... now I can see movies in list form but there are no thumbs, and nothing shows up for tvshows.

after further inspection the apache log shows that its trying to access my nfs share and saying that it doesnt exist. I assume this is because the share is mounted somehow by xbmc and not actually by the OS.

It should work within a subdirectory, my brother is using it like that....
How does our nfs share look like?
I am accessing my stuff on a nfs share too. Take a look in config.php. There is a variable for mapping the Samba info into /mnt/share or anything like that. Then it should work fine.

Check the permissions of the directories in the img/ directory. They need to be writable as I cache the pictures in that directories.
Kodi 21.0α | Ubuntu 22.04.3 | Kernel 6.4.x | intel i5-12600K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Corsair 2x8192MB (DDR4-3200) | HDPlex H5v2 | HDPlex 400W HiFi DC-ATX | Pioneer VSX-934 | LG 65B7D
3dfx- I went ahead and mounted my nfs share as /media, then went back and redid my xbmc source to point to /media. Still have the same issue of no thumnails showing up when I am in gallery mode. Also I changed the permissions of img/ to 777. I do see errors in the log, but they are for movies with apostrophes in the name:

stat: cannot stat `/media/Movies/Brooklyns\\ Finest\\ \\(2009\\)/Brooklyns Finest.mkv': No such file or directory
stat: cannot stat `/media/Movies/I Dont\\ Know\\ How\\ She\\ Does\\ It\\ \\(2011\\)/I\\ Dont Know How She Does It.mkv': No such file or directory
stat: cannot stat `/media/Movies/Its\\ Kind\\ of\\ a\\ Funny\\ Story\\ \\(2010\\)/Its Kind of a Funny Story.mkv': No such file or directory
stat: cannot stat `/media/Movies/National Lampoons\\ Christmas\\ Vacation\\ \\(1989\\)/National\\ Lampoons Christmas Vacation.mkv': No such file or directory
stat: cannot stat `/media/Movies/Thats\\ My\\ Boy\\ \\(2012\\)/Thats My Boy.mkv': No such file or directory
stat: cannot stat `/media/Movies/Marvels\\ The\\ Avengers\\ \\(2012\\)/Marvels The Avengers.mkv': No such file or directory
stat: cannot stat `/media/Movies/Kings\\ Speech,\\ The\\ \\(2010\\)/The\\ Kings Speech.mkv': No such file or directory
stat: cannot stat `/media/Movies/What to Expect When Youre\\ Expecting\\ \\(2012\\)/What\\ to\\ Expect\\ When\\ Youre Expecting.mkv': No such file or directory
stat: cannot stat `/media/Movies/Whats\\ Your\\ Number\\ \\(2011\\)/Whats Your Number.mkv': No such file or directory
stat: cannot stat `/media/Movies/Winters\\ Bone\\ \\(2010\\)/Winters Bone.mkv': No such file or directory

When I click on a movie name it pulls up the info box where once again the thumbnail is missing and the apache log spits out this error:

[Fri Dec 07 14:13:43 2012] [error] [client 10.1.1.29] PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'template/blacklist.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/template/functions.php on line 4, referer: http://10.1.1.10/

And I also get this error on the TV Shows web page:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such column: episode.idShow
Did you chmod on img/ only or on img/* ?
The directories IN img/ have to writable.

Is your share accessible from the machine the page is on? ( ls /media/Movies/)

(2012-12-07, 22:17)allen00se Wrote: I do see errors in the log, but they are for movies with apostrophes in the name:

stat: cannot stat `/media/Movies/Brooklyns\\ Finest\\ \\(2009\\)/Brooklyns Finest.mkv': No such file or directory
stat: cannot stat `/media/Movies/I Dont\\ Know\\ How\\ She\\ Does\\ It\\ \\(2011\\)/I\\ Dont Know How She Does It.mkv': No such file or directory

Is it just by movies with apostrophes in the name or every movie??
I forgot, I had that problem with it too and renamed that few files so they don't have an apostrophe anymore.
I didn't get that 'stat' command to work with apostrophes in the filenames Sad

blacklist.php is definitely an error, I thought I sorted that old code out...
Do a pull on /template/functions.php

It should be ok now.

But the table error?
Which xbmc version you are running?
It should work with Frodo :-\
Kodi 21.0α | Ubuntu 22.04.3 | Kernel 6.4.x | intel i5-12600K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Corsair 2x8192MB (DDR4-3200) | HDPlex H5v2 | HDPlex 400W HiFi DC-ATX | Pioneer VSX-934 | LG 65B7D
3dfx:
This looks like a really great tool 3dfx!
Some questions

This can be viewed without XBMC running?
And without logging in, no one can mess with DB or start playing things.(like in the normal web interface from XBMC) Just watch what I have?

HenryFord:
Is it up and running for Windows?
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
(2012-12-08, 01:33)pettergulbra Wrote: 3dfx:
This looks like a really great tool 3dfx!
Some questions

This can be viewed without XBMC running?
And without logging in, no one can mess with DB or start playing things.(like in the normal web interface from XBMC) Just watch what I have?

HenryFord:

No, xbmc doesn't need to run as it uses just the database as resource for information.

Yes, the intention was that nobody should have access without correct credentials.
And yes again, it's just your movie / tvshows list for guest accounts. If you log in as admin you can rename and delete movies, movie sets etc.... But not send a play command to xbmc.
That sounds really great. The play command is no point having for me, so that`s great.
And the login system is rally great. Then it is possible to share directly on the web, fairly safe.
Without anyone f... up the DB. :-)

Hope this goes around and get working for Windows also.
(2012-12-08, 01:33)pettergulbra Wrote: HenryFord:
Hadn't had time to look into this yet, possibly tomorrow.

Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

(2012-12-08, 13:10)HenryFord Wrote:

That`s sound amazing! :-)
(2012-12-08, 15:48)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2012-12-08, 13:10)HenryFord Wrote:

That`s sound amazing! :-)
+1
Since i only use windows, i cant wait to try it out once its possible. In its current state , it seems hard to test out for people that aren't super tech-savvy.

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
(2012-12-07, 22:54)3dfx Wrote: Did you chmod on img/ only or on img/* ?

(2012-12-07, 22:17)allen00se Wrote: I do see errors in the log, but they are for movies with apostrophes in the name:

I forgot, I had that problem with it too and renamed that few files so they don't have an apostrophe anymore.

It should be ok now.

But the table error?

I pulled the new template/functions.php but still go the blacklist error, went in and manually removed the include for blacklist.php, now the error is gone but I still have no thumbnails!!! Also I did chmod everything in the /img folder

I am using the production version of frodo (apt-get install xbmc) with ubuntu 12.04.
(2012-12-10, 18:11)allen00se Wrote:
(2012-12-07, 22:54)3dfx Wrote: Did you chmod on img/ only or on img/* ?

It should be ok now.

But the table error?

I pulled the new template/functions.php but still go the blacklist error, went in and manually removed the include for blacklist.php, now the error is gone but I still have no thumbnails!!! Also I did chmod everything in the /img folder

I am using the production version of frodo (apt-get install xbmc) with ubuntu 12.04.

How is that possible?
On github is the include no more.....

Did you migrate from Eden to Frodo or did you a clean install?
If you see the poster imgs in details, you should also see thumbnails in gallery mode...
I have a question:

my setup is:

openelec XBMC machine with thumbs local and the database on mysql
the mysql database and the video share (nfs share) is located on my nas (synology)

I have put the files on my web folder in the nas and get the error:
PHP Code:
Warningdir(/public): failed to open dirNo such file or directory in /volume1/web/xbmcDB/template/config.php on line 11 Fatal errorCall to a member function read() on a non-object in /volume1/web/xbmcDB/template/config.php on line 13 

Is my setup possible?
remb0,

This works with a local sqlite database, not mysql.
Does this work goes forward?

Hope so.

+1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WebInterface for sharing Movielist and administration of Database1