• 8(current)
WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2013-04-06, 14:47)Slurm Wrote:
(2013-04-05, 15:51)Cassiel Wrote:
(2013-04-03, 19:01)Slurm Wrote: I've made a custom build based on DSPlayer, see here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1385100

Thanks but I don't want to use the DSPlayer-branch since I've read through the Wiki and it's very hard to configure with custom codec UUIDs, etc. I just want the 3D-branch build with 12.1 fixes on Windows. But maybe I'll give the DSPlayer-branch a try anyway…

If you don't change the player in advancedsettings.xml, then DSPlayer version behaves exactly like the original xbmc version.

Are there any changes to the default player?

I deactivated DSplayer but Im using the boblight XBMC addon and its not working with your version.
(2013-04-07, 19:54)TeKo Wrote:
(2013-04-06, 14:47)Slurm Wrote:
(2013-04-05, 15:51)Cassiel Wrote: Thanks but I don't want to use the DSPlayer-branch since I've read through the Wiki and it's very hard to configure with custom codec UUIDs, etc. I just want the 3D-branch build with 12.1 fixes on Windows. But maybe I'll give the DSPlayer-branch a try anyway…

If you don't change the player in advancedsettings.xml, then DSPlayer version behaves exactly like the original xbmc version.

Are there any changes to the default player?

I deactivated DSplayer but Im using the boblight XBMC addon and its not working with your version.

Honestly I don't know. I always thought the DSPlayer part is only an addition to the default player but I'm not the creator of the DSPlayer branch, I only patched it to use it with the 3D patches (and margro's pvr changes), so there might be some slight changes which affect the boblight plugin. Btw., do you get any errors in your log?
Nope no errors. I'm getting a debug log later where I just start xbmc and play a video.
(2013-04-07, 20:33)TeKo Wrote: Nope no errors. I'm getting a debug log later where I just start xbmc and play a video.

Here is a plain 3D Frodo build for windows without any other patches. Hope it works fine with boblight plugin.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hk7g9sgxreh9ns...07d-dx.exe
Thanks a lot going to try that.

Maybe its something else in the nightly builds I used the final build before I updated to your 3D build.

Btw the 3D mode autoswitch addon works great, now I just need my TV to switch automatically... Wink
Edit Sorry it was my fault to not clone the git correctly OoImage
Working with that version. Thanks.
Hello,

Is there raspberry pi build available? Maybe anyone was trying to create raspbmc build?
XBMC for raspberry pi has 3D builtin.
Try naming a file movie.3DSBS.ext. It should put the TV into 3D mode and the OSD should also work correctly.
Enjoying Kodi on an ASUS Chromebox running openELEC. Also using a Fire TV Stick in the bedroom. Content is stored on a HP Proliant Microserver running unRAID
Which built has 3D support? I use rbej's openelec build posted here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...8&page=190 (gotham) and your soultion doesn't work.

Also, what about over under movies and can I setup 3D mode manually? Thanks.
Did you turn on automatic refresh rate switching?
You can also try going to settings and change the resolution to 960x1080 or 1920x540. If these resolutions are not available something else is wrong.
Enjoying Kodi on an ASUS Chromebox running openELEC. Also using a Fire TV Stick in the bedroom. Content is stored on a HP Proliant Microserver running unRAID
Hmm, I'm not really sure how this should work? Can you describe this more detailed? Some questions:
- I can't see any options to switch 3d modes manually. Are they removed? On my desktop PC, I've compiled xbmc Frodo with 3d patches built in, also I've added keymap configuration and it's possible to change 3d mode via xbmc settings or by pressing 'y' key. Is this should work the same way on pi?
- Why should I set 1920x540? I'ts not needed on my PC, resolution is 1920x1080 all the time, but gui is splitted. I think resolution should be 1920x1080? Am I wrong? Also, there are some problems with resolution setting in XBMC Gotham and build I use - there is always 1680x1050 after boot and I need to set 1920x1080, no settings are saved.

Can you confirm what build for pi has 3d support and where can I download it from?
There is no way in XBMC for the Pi to change to 3D Mode manually except for changing the resolution like I said. Setting this resolution should put your TV in 3D Mode and make the GUI and video display correctly.
This can be done automatically with using 3DSBS and 3DTAB in the filename if refresh rate switching is on.

As far as I know the 3D functions are in every Frodo build. See https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/Frodo/...Player.cpp and search for 3DSBS and 3DTAB (omxplayer is the player the Pi uses)

Try searching this forum and those of raspbmc/openelec/xbian/raspberrypi for more information.
@giaur - I had the same problem. Look on post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...id=1401679 I hope you solve it Smile
I have installed Slurms Version:

(2013-04-03, 19:01)Slurm Wrote:
(2013-04-03, 16:42)Cassiel Wrote: Since my last question was misunderstood I'm asking again: Any chance of a 12.1 build of this 3d-branch for Windows?

I've made a custom build based on DSPlayer, see here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1385100

I added
<y>3dmode</y>
to the keyboard section of my keymap.xml to assign the y key to 3D function. I can switch the menus etc to the correct 3D mode, but subtitles are not shown correctly. Also, the beamer (still) doesn't recognize the the signal correctly as 3D H-SBS (however, I can manually select correct layout with the beamers remote).

Can somebody help getting it working?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11