WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2013-03-26, 20:33)Turambar Wrote:
(2013-03-26, 20:07)da-anda Wrote: Nice to hear you're working on it. I'm also glad you're working on some z-index thingy. It's IMO no requirement for a first stable version, but ofc a nice gimmick. When you're working on the z-index stuff I might have one challenge for you. You might know that its possible in the skinning engine to "rotate" a plane in z-axis (no idea how this is called in the engine) - it at least looks visually like this http://xbmc.org/wp-content/gallery/confl...hot004.jpg (see poster on the lower left). Really awesome would be if those transformations would have a depth perception Smile

I'll take a look at how at those transformations, I agree they would look awesome in 3D.
Here is what I have so far if anyone is interested (if you have glasses, download full resolution and look at them full screen):
Red/Cyan Anaglyph version:

3D Monitor Top/Bottom version:

Hey Turambar . can you please share the skin. or share the method you used to add depth to it.

Thank you

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PATCH]3D Subtitles for half/full SBS and over/under ( - by sm_x - 2013-04-27, 20:37
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc4.7311