WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
Quote:Maybe only 5% of my videos are 3D, this does not qualify for an own settings dialogue.Apart from that: The Majority of XBMC users don't even have a 3D TV, they dont want to have those settings...
I agree. So that's why I said, there should be switch to make possible to to disable all 3D stuff. When disabled - no additional options in video settings window. The same as vdpau - when disabled or not available - no "vdpau sharpness" and the rest options available.

So - if someone is interested in 3D (like me, for example), he can enable "3D engine" and addidional options for 3d in video menu will appear. The rest of people will have it disabled and no mess that is not needed.

Another thing to think about is: if it's worth to implement all of this in situation when most of xbmc users are probably not interested in 3d and will have 3d stuff disabled? I think it' worth - thread like this can show you, that there is "demand" for 3D. Even if 3d users are minority of xbmc users, still many people are interested in this.

Probably my idea is not good enouh, but I don't have any better. But I think I have a lot of "practice", because most of movies I'm watching on my PC are 3D .

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PATCH]3D Subtitles for half/full SBS and over/under ( - by giaur - 2013-05-25, 12:17
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11