WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2013-05-25, 15:38)da-anda Wrote: if toggle enabled, show the "stereoscopic 3d mode" spinner which reflects the current 3D mode of the GUI below the toggle so that there is always a way to turn 3D mode off and switch GUI back to 2D rendering (even if nothing is playing etc.)
This is not bad idea, but this spinner should be skin independent (I mean it should not be part of skin).

(2013-05-25, 15:38)da-anda Wrote: I know we split up the 3D related settings into chunks by that, but it's IMO the correct thing to do to move them to the same location as anything else related to playback and subtitles. What you think?
I'm not so sure that it's better than separate page for 3D. But, what can I say? It doesn't really matter where will you put this options, every person has his own point of view. For me personally, both solutions (separate page for 3D or your solution) are acceptable. The most important is still how these functionalities works, not gui layout for them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PATCH]3D Subtitles for half/full SBS and over/under ( - by giaur - 2013-05-25, 18:22
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.