• 18(current)
WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2013-05-29, 18:38)plesken Wrote:
(2013-05-28, 18:02)baijuxavior Wrote: I added a few more features like autoswitch gui based on 3d tags detected from file name. 3d detection tags can be changed in advancedsettings.xml. Please see https://github.com/baijuxavior/xbmc/commits/3d

It's working. I like it Smile. I think you have to add play 3D from 2 video files mux in matroska, or two separate files (left and right).
The 3D frame packing output signal is needed too.

Lets hope elupus or other experienced developers will come up with a solution.

Quote:What is the "hardware based" option?

Is it working on omxplayer?

I am not sure what it is about. May be for frame packing 3d signal? At present 'Hardware based' and 'Interlaced' options are not supported by the rendering system.

Quote:I've noticed that it didn't work with matroska 3D header (I muxed file in matroska with sbs tag).

Presently, I have modified the code to autoswitch based on file name which I think bypasses matroska tag. I will modify the code to use matroska tag also.
Modfied the code to autoswitch based on matroska 3d tags. If the tag is not detected, the filename is checked.
(2013-05-30, 08:25)baijuxavior Wrote: Modfied the code to autoswitch based on matroska 3d tags. If the tag is not detected, the filename is checked.

Thanks a lot for your work, going to try the latest version later.

What exactly do I have to change to get autoswitching to work?

My .mkv is tagged with stereomode=3, in the video settings I set play 3d files in 3d mode.

But nothing happens when I play the file.
is there a more recent version with dsplayer available?
(2013-05-30, 12:27)TeKo Wrote:
(2013-05-30, 08:25)baijuxavior Wrote: Modfied the code to autoswitch based on matroska 3d tags. If the tag is not detected, the filename is checked.

Thanks a lot for your work, going to try the latest version later.

What exactly do I have to change to get autoswitching to work?

My .mkv is tagged with stereomode=3, in the video settings I set play 3d files in 3d mode.

But nothing happens when I play the file.

Set 'preferred 3D mode' to SBS or OU for autoswitching.

I there someone with a set up build environment who would kindly supply a compiled windows build? Blush
(2013-06-01, 14:51)Hasu0bs Wrote: I there someone with a set up build environment who would kindly supply a compiled windows build? Blush

I can upload the latest build from baijuxavior.

Getting the build right now, a few mins of compiling and the upload time, so probably in a few hours.
will this be a dsplayer build?
(2013-06-01, 15:21)hlina Wrote: will this be a dsplayer build?

nope DSplayer builds seem to have problems with boblight so Im not using them.
(2013-06-01, 15:11)TeKo Wrote:
(2013-06-01, 14:51)Hasu0bs Wrote: I there someone with a set up build environment who would kindly supply a compiled windows build? Blush

I can upload the latest build from baijuxavior.

Getting the build right now, a few mins of compiling and the upload time, so probably in a few hours.

Thanks, very nice :-)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/toywsd...tup-3D.exe

Cant guarantee that everything is working but its working for me so far.
You may face a few bugs like the movie may sometimes pause during the gui switch and the 3d subtitle depth is not working if the mode is OU. Use sbs as preferred mode or set subtitle depth as '0'.
@baijuxavior,

Thanks a lot for your work.

Autoswitch based on matroska 3d tags is awesome but what about detect 3d mode based on the frame-packing flag into H.264/MPEG-4 AVC encoded video track?
At present the autoswitching works for SBS and OU movies only. Frame Packed is not supported yet and I hope the devs will comeup with a solution to play framepacked 3d movies natively.
Anyone else having problems with the deactivate subtitles switch? I deactivate them and set for every video, but after a restart subs are back on.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11