WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2013-06-08, 19:08)giaur Wrote:
(2013-06-08, 18:46)baijuxavior Wrote:
(2013-06-08, 18:37)giaur Wrote: My scenario - there is no 3d tag in mkv, but there is 'htab' in file name. So xbmc switches to over under mode automatically, not maually. Can you confirm this bug?

I reproduced this problem by playing an o/u movie without any mkv tag or ou strings in file name and switching the gui to o/u. I have seen this problem earlier and fixed it in my old 3d branch. I could not reproduce it if the movie already auto detects the mode.

This is probably the same issue, so I'm going to wait until is fixed in elupus or da-anda branch. Because almost for all movies I have 3d mode will not be autodetected. To reproduce this:
- set preffered 3d mode to over under
- use movie without any 3d tag, but with htab keyword in its name
- xbmc will ask how to play the movie - choose preffered 3D mode.

Result: gui switched to 3d over under, but movie is displaying as you can see on my screenshoot. Anyone can confirm/reproduce this using da-anda branch? Or I'm doing something wrong? Also, of course the same when 3d mode is set manually (without autodetection).

I can't test mkv with 3d tag now (I don't have such files) so I don't know how this works in my case.

I renamed an O/U file with htab and the movie is displayed correctly. If your movie has either mkv stereomode tag or filename with tab tags, you won't see this bug. A possible explanation to your problem is that you didn't update the da-anda 3d branch to the latest, because there was an error in AdvancedSettings.cpp file stereoscopicflagstab which he corrected later.

At line number 534 in xbmc/settings/AdvancedSettings.cpp

XMLUtils::GetString(pElement, "stereoscopicflagstab", m_stereoscopicflags_sbs);

Replace with:

XMLUtils::GetString(pElement, "stereoscopicflagstab", m_stereoscopicflags_tab);

This problem can also arise if the movie has no 3d tags either in file name or mkv tags and the gui is o/u mode. To correct this, replace the default: at line number 613 in xbmc/cores/VideoRenderers/BaseRenderer.cpp with

Code:
default:
if (g_graphicsContext.GetStereoMode() == RENDER_STEREO_MODE_SPLIT_HORIZONTAL)
{
if (stereo_view == RENDER_STEREO_VIEW_LEFT)
    m_sourceRect.y2 *= 0.5f;
else if(stereo_view == RENDER_STEREO_VIEW_RIGHT)
    m_sourceRect.y1 += m_sourceRect.y2*0.5f;
}

if (g_graphicsContext.GetStereoMode() == RENDER_STEREO_MODE_SPLIT_VERTICAL)
{
if (stereo_view == RENDER_STEREO_VIEW_LEFT)
   m_sourceRect.x2 *= 0.5f;
else if(stereo_view == RENDER_STEREO_VIEW_RIGHT)
   m_sourceRect.x1 += m_sourceRect.x2*0.5f;
}

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by baijuxavior - 2013-06-09, 14:33
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11