WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2013-06-16, 17:15)elupus Wrote: * There now only exist one setting for the preferred stereoscopic mode, which doubles as system stereoscopic mode if we want to always run stereoscopic.
I'm just compiling it and will give it a try. The only issue I see is that there is no "use/match videos stereo mode" option anymore as "preferred mode", which users with active 3D displays (shutter) might prefer instead of converting the video back and forth and was the reason I added this option in first place (ofc only makes sense if display can be switched into 3D mode automatically, like on the pi).

(2013-06-16, 17:15)elupus Wrote: * I've removed the "has stereoscopic" setting, since imho we should not hide the feature. people with non stereoscopic systems want the 2d setting anyway
Hmm, users that give a fuck on stereosopics and don't have a stereoscopic setup most likely also won't have any stereoscopic videos (why should they) - so they also don't need any stereo->2D conversion buttons or other stuff that clutters the UI.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by da-anda - 2013-06-17, 13:55
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc4.7311