WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
just played with your changes. I don't like that my preferred stereo mode is changed when I change stereo mode while no movie is playing (system mode) - my preference is still the same and shouldn't change only because I switched to a different mode (like 2D) once. Also, the dialog "change of default stereo mode" is only shown if one switches from/to STEREO_MODE_OFF and not uses any of the next/prev/toggle2d actions to cycle between modes unless you hit STEREO_MODE_OFF again (I suppose the logic is wrongly inverted here because a switch between OFF and stereo mode won't change preferred mode, but all others).

Another thing that I really don't like is the location of the videos stereo settings in the videosettings dialog, for the simple reason that there is a "make these settings default for all videos" button which makes absolutely no sense for stereo settings. So we probably will need our own stereomode dialog I guess? Sad

And again - "mono (2D)" is not a real stereo mode. Having it in the spinner for "preferred stereo mode" breaks the StereoToMono toggle/cAction which will switch between preferred/current stereo mode and 2D.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by da-anda - 2013-06-17, 16:28
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11