WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2013-06-28, 23:10)TeKo Wrote: I put the link in my sig, its always the same Link, and I try to compile every bigger change.

Its uploading right now, so in probably 15mins the download should be rdy.

I've downloaded your version and it's absolutely perfect, it's great to finally be able to have subtitles and a decent interface in 3D mode! Thanks! Smile

I've only just realised that this build is based on Gotham. This leads to a little issue: Gotham uses a newer version of databases than Frodo, so I would need all of my XBMC devices around the house to run on Gotham. I've noticed this the hard way: my watched-states weren't being updated in one room anymore, when I watched something in another room. Turns out that one room has a Frodo device, updating the watch state in myvideos75, and the other room has a 3D tv with your Gotham build and uses the myvideos76 database.

Is it even possible to add the 3D functions to the current stable (12.2) build? Or would I be better off to either upgrade everything to Gotham, or downgrade and lose 3D subs/gui?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by rb338 - 2013-07-11, 14:14
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11