WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2013-07-16, 15:31)afedchin Wrote: Requirements:
  • Fake full screen setting must be enabled in xbmc. (look in the Settings, System, Video output section and check the Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen setting)

Hi afedchin,

Many thanks for implementing this. A quick test last night proved pretty good! I'll test some more and report back with logs, etc if I find anything.

One thing relating to the requirements... when using the settings combination fake full screen and 24p via match refresh rate you get video stutter. It's an old bug/limitation. Here's pull request relating to it... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/747 . If you disable windows aero, I believe you get tearing on the GUI. Not sure if this is still a problem on Windows 8 with aero being given the boot!?? I'm planning on upgrading my htpc to win 8.1 preview so will let you know.

I expect you'll get bug reports from this, plus it will rule users out from being able to use it. Is fake full screen a definite requirement?

Cheers Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by liquidskin76 - 2013-07-17, 11:01
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11