WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2013-08-12, 10:41)afedchin Wrote: I don't understand you. All subtitles must be displayed on all views (left and right) and no depends on it format. If you mean what need a setting to set a depth of subtitles then it is a great idea.

My suggestion was not related to your version, but the master version as well. There are tools like 3DSubtitler and srt2ass which can create SBS and OU subtitles. These subtitles were necessary when 3d feature was not implemented in xbmc, but since now xbmc can split the subtitle to SBS and OU, these already split subtitles will split again resulting in four subtitles. Offcourse one can always re-download the srt files but one with huge 3d collection will find it cumbersome.
I posted this suggestion after seeing a comment in http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=170910.

Now coming to your 3D version, I tested it on my nVidia system and when I play a SBS or OU movie selecting 'Hardware based' as preferred 3d mode, my TV switchesto 3D mode with message '3D signal detected', but the movie is still playing in SBS or OU. If I change the 3dmode to other options like SBS or even 2D the TV will again show 3D signal detected. I can't manually select the SBS mode in TV as it is already in 3D mode. Am I missing something here? Can this version convert SBS and OU to framepacked mode?

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by baijuxavior - 2013-08-12, 17:46
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11