WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
Hi afedchin,

Tested your latest build last night. Thanks for your hard work!.

Only problem I had was an intermittent black screen after 3D switch via 'Hardware Based' Intel Stereo Driver. It didn't happen consistently on any file or at any time... totally random. Here's the debug log...

http://pastebin.com/Z26EUk8f

On that occasion it's happened on the last film started on debug log ('smb://192.168.1.70/Movies3D/Movies (3D)/Titanic.disc1..full.sbs.mkv')

Also, the pause on playback when switching had no affect on the crazy screen mentioned in the below post...

(2013-07-25, 17:27)liquidskin76 Wrote: Hi afedchin,

One thing I've noticed with the way Intel switches to Stereo Mode is that it's not the smoothest or most elegant thing to look at! For example, with AMD's switching to AMD HD3D, you get a nice black screen whilst it's switching. With Intel, you a grey screen, then a black screen, then a smaller grey screen, then a flicker, etc. It's looks horrible!

Anyway, is that something you can cure with a fancy bit of coding? So you only see a plain black screen until playback starts?

Call it a job to improve the user experience!

Thanks Wink

I don't get it when using AMD hardware so maybe it's caused by Intel overlay needing to switch to a window? I also get it with Stereoscopic Player by the way.

Am I right in thinking you aren't able to do AMD HD3D integration due to not having the hardware?

Cheers Wink

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by liquidskin76 - 2013-08-13, 23:52
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc4.7311