WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2013-08-06, 16:05)baijuxavior Wrote:
(2013-08-06, 13:35)bigbadrabbit Wrote: Is there some way to trigger this behavior (SBS GUI rendering) manually or is it scriptable (Applescript)?

First rename your movie files to include 3d tags like 3D.SBS or 3D.OU. The flags supported are:

m_stereoscopicflags_sbs = "3DSBS|3D.SBS|HSBS|H.SBS|H-SBS| SBS |FULL-SBS|FULL.SBS|FULLSBS|FSBS|HALF-SBS";
m_stereoscopicflags_tab = "3DTAB|3D.TAB|HTAB|H.TAB|3DOU|3D.OU|3D.HOU| HOU | OU |HALF-TAB";

You can also define your own flags in advancedsettings.xml file.

Another option is to specify the 3D mode in the mkv header itself.

Then in xbmc system > settings > video output > set preferred stereoscopic mode to sbs or ou or same as movie.

In settings > video> playback > playback mode of stereoscopic files > preferred mode.

Now when you click a 3d file the gui will automatically switch to 3d mode.

So I was just reading back through the posts in this topic and I noticed the above. I’m currently using the latest Nightly but those options aren’t present. Was this just a feature of one of the recompiled versions, or is there a way to not have the GUI pop up each time a 3D movie is detected in the Nightly version?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by Besty - 2013-08-21, 17:56
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11