WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2013-09-15, 01:49)nickr Wrote: I thought the response you already got was clear enough. Use both tags.

It WAS clear, it was just not correct. You CAN'T use both tags. You need TWO separate tags (at least) for Gotham, however the skin will only handle ONE. For example, if I choose to name my SBS (.3dbd) <---- the code my skin recognizes, I can then tell Gotham to use .3dbd as the tag for SBS. But If I then tell Gotham that (.3dtab) is the tag for O/U, Gotham will see it is 3d, but the skin will not. The skin only recognizes ONE tag, while Gotham requires MORE than one. So if you assign Gotham to recognize TWO tags, only ONE of those tags will be recognized by the skin. I am SURE there is a way to re-code the skin to allow for more tags, but my point was that it would be nice if there were several "universal" tags that work on everything, so you don't have to rename all your movie tags if you switch skins, or rewrite the skin code, or are forced to use the same skin on each system. I have 3 systems and I use a different skin on each.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by tommymsw - 2013-09-16, 21:17
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc4.7311