WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
Thanks for your feedback.

1) There are no changes between lastest versions of xbmc with 3d in part of nvidia support.
2) I've tried with lastest nVidia drivers and nVidia 3DTV Play installed. http://www.nvidia.com/object/3dtv-play-overview.html. May be nVidia 3DTV Play is required I really don't know.
3) I have not 3D display connected to my PC with nVidia video card. I just tested with anaglyph 3D (provided by nvidia drivers).
4) I enabled 3D support in nVidia control panel and started xbmc. Then my display shows anaglyph 3D (auto 3D by nvidia drivers) then I disabled it by pressing Ctrl+T (default keystroke for disable stereoscopic image). Then I started playback of stereo OU movie and select hardwarebased stereoscopict mode then display shows anaglyph 3D which correct views.

I implement nVidia 3D support with method explained here http://stackoverflow.com/questions/49294...s?#tab-top. I also tried use NV API but with no success. The xbmc fails with exception when call to NV API methods.

BR,
Anton

(2013-10-14, 12:54)baijuxavior Wrote: I tried different settings and the 3d somewhat worked. First I disabled 3D support in nVidia control panel and started xbmc. Then I enabled 3D support in nVidia and started a 3D movie. The movie started in sbs with flickering eventhogh hardware 3d is selected, then turning on the 3d glass I could see 3d in both the halves but with lots of flickering. Then I changed the 3d mode to 2d and the sbs movie stretched to fill the screen and the movie played in 3d but with flickering. Can you specify the nVidia driver version you used for testing? I am currently using V 310.96.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by afedchin - 2013-10-14, 13:24
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11