WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
I tried a hardware based version from this thread for Windows, and it never did anything, well no different than the current Gothams are doing.

Well it did, when I selected Hardware based for the current view, it would jump into side by side for the main menu, I found this common across all these builds and to be honest I don't understand what the first option of current view is, whatever view you are in could change, and why you would be in a constant SBS view in the main menu is beyond me.

As I said I did have this working at one point, I had the perfect storm of a Gotham version, my setup, options setup and it just worked, I am gutted I have been messing about with Builds/Skins and Addons, as I just can't find that sweet spot again. Sad

In fact I have really gone downhill as for some reason today, I lost all options of adding new files, whenever I went to files on either Videos or Music, the only option I had was .., not add Music/Add Video.

So after 2 weeks of messing about, I have just wiped everything to start again. Might have to power up my WD Live Hub again at this rate. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by madjockxbmc - 2013-11-03, 14:39
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11