WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
i´m in windows 8.1 64bit, i was quitting xmbc because i didn´t see 3D but now, my tv says it is reproducing 3D format, and if i want to press the 3D button

i downloaded one version, seems stable, the subtitles are the problem now, and the resolution when i change to 3D, changes to a much thinner picture, i have to adjust pixel in 2D to pass it to 3D and see if it is ok

thank you for the tip friend, i´m thinking coming back to XBMC, i was using power dvd 13 but he doesn´t show me the subs correctly, after trying many different kinds of conversion, and different players like stereoscopic and 3d vision nvidia player, the only ones that i have heard about, until now, only hear they appear correctly but they stayed like squashed....it has been a pain in the ass enter in this 3D new world for me, i don´t know to much about it, just reading forum after forum with every one with their one solutions, let me confused.

that´s why i was trying to talk to somebody

thanks again

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by Al_Jourgensen - 2013-11-15, 08:15
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.