WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2013-11-15, 14:40)lucianop Wrote: I have the same problem of Diems but with a different hardware configuration: MacMini with Mavericks and XBMC 13 Gotham (many different nightly and monthly builds) and LG 55La620 Cinema 3D, If use the mkv movie directly with LG all works fine, but If i pass it through Mac and XBMC i got two images very far apart (about 1/10 of the screen or something less). In my opinion this means that the movie is Ok and the problem is related to XBMC conf, isn't it?
Where could I make some more try (I've already tested with monitor settings on Mac and XBMC, but was not able to find a good combination, the result is always the same) Huh

Forgot to say that during one of my tries I was able to get that good combination, but without being able to remember how !!!!

Thanks, Lucianop

Solved !!! Overscan in Monitor Preferences of MacMini did the trick, side effect is that top menu of OS-X has disappeared from the screen but I can live with this. Anyway I've tried Raspberry solution with Raspbian and the result was incredible, that little toy works really fine with HD movies and 3D movies as well using my smartphone as remote controller, really impressive!!!

thanks to the Team !!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by lucianop - 2013-11-16, 01:58
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11