WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2014-01-01, 19:31)giftie Wrote: The other thing to make sure that the Stereoscopic mode flag is set in the case of MKV files.
I've picked up mkvmerge and it seems i can open a mkv file and add it, but it looks like its a 2-3min job when i tell it to start muxing, not terrible but I was hoping it'd be much simpler/quicker - in, edit, save, onto the next file etc.
To go through all each file and set it, add it to the queue and move on to the next file, then let it go through them in an hour or so wouldnt be too bad i suppose, its not using the CPU so i could even RDP into my server and do it there, saving on network traffic and speeding up write times.

Now its finished, its given me a mk3d file, renaming it to mkv is fine, but XBMC doesnt even show the file when i look in the folder (regular source file/folder view). Im guessing this is something advancedsettings.xml could fix, but does anyone know if this particular file format will be added to the official build of Gotham?
Im reluctant to changing something in advancedsettings.xml simply because i'd rather not have modified settings files unless its unavoidable (keymaps etc)

If it'll be added, then i'll make the modification knowing it'd be added sometime and i'd stick with the mk3d format, but if its not then i might as well just change the output file so it stays as mkv, but mk3d is another nice means with which to identify it as 3D content.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by PaulC2K - 2014-01-02, 05:47
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc4.7311