WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
Hello dennis,

I have the same intent, so as kapitan-iglu who has raised same question before (and received an answer):
Feature Request - Support for reading actual stereoscopic 3D mode of GUI for add-ons
What is the TV that you are writing addon for? I have Samsung TV and I have recently published by code at EventGhost forum: XBMC 3D Enabler Samsung TV. Now I am working towards having it as service addon, so that it is cross platform and self contained.

Dear Team XBMC,

So that we already have an ability to query StereoscopicMode via JsonRPC - we seems to are still missing a proper way to detect the event of the change itself. I am not a fan of polling as it will require a balance between polling overload and lag of reaction (certainly not immediate reaction here).

Feature Request: Can you please add JsonRPC Notification when StereoscopicsManager changes the stereoscopic mode?
This way a service addon could subscribe to xbmc Monitor onNotification and trigger the code when Stereoscopic mode change notification is made no matter if it was initiated by onPlay event, or manually by user in Settings menu.

Looking forward any other alternatives or suggestions. The key need is to trigger addon code immediately after "StereoscopicsManager: stereo mode changed to XXXXX". Thank you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by pavel.kuzub - 2014-01-05, 22:12
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
, - by User 102910 - 2014-08-08, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11