WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
(2014-06-21, 21:10)KenV99 Wrote: 1) When NOT using a filename tag, only mkv files with the appropriate headers seem to be detected. WMV files with the appropriate headers are not detected. It does not seem to detect mp4 files, but I cannot find a tool to check that my sample files have the correct flag under the SEI FPA tag.
WMV and MP4 headers are not yet supported. There is a PR pending to add WMV support. If you have a link at hand for the MP4 spec I can have a look and try to add it.

(2014-06-21, 21:10)KenV99 Wrote: 2) The wiki seems to indicate that there is a way of using anaglyph and row interleaved 3D but does not indicate either a way of detecting them thru embedded information nor a way of using the filename to tag these files. So I am a little unclear how such a file would ever be tagged as anaglyph or interleaved.
we can convert videos into these formats (like render a SBS as interleaved) on selected platforms. And because source material encoded in those is quite rare and we didn't have any test files, we did not yet include detection support for those formats (headers should work but not file name flags).

(2014-06-21, 21:10)KenV99 Wrote: 3) The wiki for InfoLabels http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=InfoLabels indicates that return values are: "mono, split_vertical, split_horizontal, row_interleaved, anaglyph_cyan_red, anaglyph_green_magenta". However for 'mono' or 2D files, using 'xbmc.getInfoLabel("VideoPlayer.StereoscopicMode")' i am getting an empty string in return instead of 'mono'. For TAB/OU files I am getting 'top_bottom' instead of 'split_horizontal' and for SBS, I am getting 'left_right' instead of 'split_vertical'.
have to check

Messages In This Thread
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by da-anda - 2014-06-23, 10:47

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.