WIP Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc
Hi,
Thanks. There seems to be a lack of information about whether or not the mp4 container provides header information that the video it contains is in 3D format, so as best as I can tell, most encoders/decoders are detecting it at the stream level for h264 in mp4 containers.

Basically, I am not invested in having XBMC support any of this. My interest is in the fact that I support a script that uses the video buffer made available through the Python API (Capture.RenderCapture()) and I need to be able to detect what type of video is playing so that the script can react appropriately. So I wouldn't want you to go out of your way to support anything in particular. I was just making sure that the limitations that I discovered were correct. One thing I would love to see in the future is an event in the Python Monitor class for onStereModeChanged...

If it is still useful to you here are samples that I found for anaglyph and row-interlaced. I could only find mpegs...

Interlaced sample
Anaglyph sample

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Intel® InTru™ 3D support - by acidizer - 2014-01-26, 12:47
RE: Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc - by KenV99 - 2014-06-23, 18:34

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D support for half/full SBS, over/under, etc11
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.