• 19(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
can anyone help with this please
@nush: first things first, try it with Confluence and see if it works properly. If so, then it is a skin issue in which case I'd advise to post on the specific skin thread for help.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
(2014-06-20, 12:40)capfuturo Wrote: @nush: first things first, try it with Confluence and see if it works properly. If so, then it is a skin issue in which case I'd advise to post on the specific skin thread for help.

hi thanks for the reply, ive tried confluence, also tried aeon nox-xunity mod and some others no joy with any of them.
Please get a log showing Confluence and this add-on as you try to use it, and post link here. This could help digging into possible cause of your issue.

PS: if there is any option to turn on debugging in the add-on itself, please do it too.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
hi, ive tried the xbmc log but for some reason when i upload it, the link i follow to it is all jibberish, i can get to the log on my pc and it looks fine (that is to say all the text looks like text) i will try again later to post the log copy and paste style straight on to here if that is ok. thanks again for your help and time
@nush: you can use other means to link that log such as pastebin, however logs are only allowed in the forum if they are linked. It would be desirable that you describe briefly what were your actions in XBMC that got registered in the log.
Best,

capfuturo

hi this is a link to the pastebin log, i hope this is how i should be posting it, this i think shows the relevant section of the log, xbmc log thanks again for your help
Full log please (using Confluence), no snipets. Thanks.
Best,

capfuturo

ha ha, i thought i was making it easier

xbmc

is this any better
@nush: that is good, I'll get back to you tomorrow evening. In the meantime could you please post pictures of the add-on's configuration panel you are using.
Best,

capfuturo

sorry about the quality of images but hope they are what you are asking for

sorry had to edit as the pics are not appearing
@nush: no worries. I can tell you that most likely (not totally) this is due to a conflict with another plug-in/add-on. You have more plug-ins installed than I could possible count and to be honest, assessing which one is giving the problem isn't something I am going to do. Nevertheless try the following and report back:

1) try not running script.cu.lrclyrics as a service. You can find that option in the add-on's config panel. Then whilst playing a song, call the script manually so it could display the lyrics. If it does, then you shoud be happy.

2) If that doesn't work, try disabling certain key add-ons/services such as 'TVonline' and 'service.xbmc.versioncheck'. This could help narrowing down possible conflicts.
Best,

capfuturo

I am in Frodo, and have installed the CU LRC Lyrics app.

I have setup the folder, and turned off the two options (look in folders and embedded), which was necessary to even get it to return regular lyrics. I can get lyrics from the pop open window, but on the synchronized lyrics I get nothing. before I set the options and folder, I would get a blank pop open window where the lyrics are now. The title and all was there but no lyrics and the selector at bottom read 0/0. Now with all the regular lyrics off (but working when on and the options set and the folder set up) I get no lyrics in the window and none showing in the full screen, but the selector in the pop out window shows 1/1.

Can anyone help me at all? Its driving me nuts. I've tried everything I can think of... this is using confluence btw...
thanks for that capfuturo, i think i will try to remove some of the plugins i no longer use first, then try your suggestions, thanks again
(2014-06-23, 12:06)nush Wrote: thanks for that capfuturo, i think i will try to remove some of the plugins i no longer use first, then try your suggestions, thanks again

My pleasure nush. After cleansing your plug-in library start by deactivating 'service.xbmc.versioncheck' first and see if it solves the issue, otherwise continue with 'Tvonline' and so forth.
Best,

capfuturo

• 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1