• 44(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
(2016-02-27, 00:27)markusloffler Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 22:34)ronie Wrote: nope, i don't think there is...
since i don't know how remote apps interact with the cu lrc addon, what would be the easiest way for you?
Currently the only way for remote apps to interact with the add-on is to evaluate the Window(Home).Property(...). It would be sufficient for example if you'd set "culrc.lyrics" to "notfound" or similar if your add-on couldn't find any lyrics, while leaving it empty while you are searching for lyrics. Of course the string "notfound" should be once defined then fixed.
Thanks a lot for your help!

i was looking into it today and noticed there is already some code in place for it.
Window(Home).Property(culrc.nolyrics)
will be set to 'TRUE' if no lyrics are found and empty if lyrics are found.
it isn't listed in the README, as i was only using that code internally in the addon.

just let me know if you can work with that.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-03-05, 22:55)ronie Wrote: nope, not be me at least.
Why?
It is difficult to realize the enhanced LRC format support, or are there other reasons?
(2016-03-06, 13:08)IgorA100 Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 22:55)ronie Wrote: nope, not be me at least.
Why?
It is difficult to realize the enhanced LRC format support, or are there other reasons?

non of the lrc sites we scrape uses that format, so there's no reason to add it.

i simply can't implement stuff in this addon for every individual user,
just because they think their own way of doing it should be supported.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Sorry, I in no way wish to all my wishes were implemented in this addon. Are you one of the authors, and you decide!
I just saw a lot of LRC files with extended format.
I thought it was a uniform format LRC and its support will be useful to all.
Best regards, Igor.
What does the scraper use to determine which song is being played? I've seen some weird mismatches but before I dig anything deeper, I'd like to know what to look at more closely. My music files are tagged properly as the audio scraper does find correct artists, albums etc.

"Tag" cannot be used as a search item, too short Smile
(2016-03-06, 21:47)Boulder Wrote: What does the scraper use to determine which song is being played? I've seen some weird mismatches but before I dig anything deeper, I'd like to know what to look at more closely. My music files are tagged properly as the audio scraper does find correct artists, albums etc.

"Tag" cannot be used as a search item, too short Smile
it uses the artist name and song title.
Hi Ronie,

Sorry to ask such a stupid question, I noticed on the readme on github it says:

Code:
other addons may want to set the MusicPlayer.Property(do_not_analyze) to 'true'.
this will tell cu lrc lyrics to skip searching for embedded lyrics.

But I can't work out how to set "MusicPlayer.Property(do_not_analyze)" from within a python addon script. (Only seem to be able to find out how to get the value)

Please would you be able to help me and give me a hint?

Thanks in advance.

Rob
the functionality was added by the author of the spotimc addon.
he's using it in this way: https://github.com/mazkolain/spotimc/blo...ck.py#L193

seems to be as simple as:
Code:
item = xbmcgui.ListItem(..)
item.setProperty('do_not_analyze', 'true')
Thanks Ronie - works great Smile
Just out of curiosity, does the addon support the SYLT frame? Or the Lyrics3 v2 tag for that matter. It was mentioned in the thread before, but that was about not using it so... Just wondering.
I don't have any files to test with, but interested if this is supported and I can't find it Sad
yes, both are supported.
Heh, was just reading some more and found this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1241264
Thanks for the quick reply though Smile Should maybe add it to the main post Wink

Now I "just" need to look through my songs and import/write the LRCs...
I got the CU LRC Lyrics feature of the Kodi Music Remote finished and released: http://kodimusicremote.com/news/35-kodi-...2-released
View your CU LRC Lyrics on your mobile device Smile
Thanks Ronie for your help and this great add-on!
Kodi Music Remote for iOS, the remote control for music lovers - http://kodimusicremote.com
Quote:i was looking into it today and noticed there is already some code in place for it.
Window(Home).Property(culrc.nolyrics)
will be set to 'TRUE' if no lyrics are found and empty if lyrics are found.
it isn't listed in the README, as i was only using that code internally in the addon.

just let me know if you can work with that.

Just added it to the app, works perfect. Thanks!
Kodi Music Remote for iOS, the remote control for music lovers - http://kodimusicremote.com
(2016-03-05, 23:59)ronie Wrote: i'm not sure how easy it would be to implement that in cu lrc, but i like the idea.
can't make any promises, but i'll look into it.

it's a real shame though we don't have a site where we can upload our own synced lyrics files though.

How about use a personal onedrive, googledrive or dropbox account to upload those lyrics? Or a Cu Lrc Account?
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1