• 49(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
By chance I came across this website with lrc lyrics...

http://www.lyricslrc.com/

I don't know if it could be scraped...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
don't think so... the search function on their site is broken.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-09-13, 01:51)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I have a question regarding auto scrolling lyrics... I use a 3 item list and some of the time it is focused on the center and some of the time it is focused on the 1st row instead of the 2nd. It seems to happen randomly on script start or if a song has no synced lyrics and the script window closes and the next song that does have one shows and it focuses the first again.

Here is the a link to the code. Just wondering if I messed something up and it can be fixed in the xml or if it is something script side... Huh

Thanks.

thanx for the report! i was enable to reproduce it with your skin.
there's nothing wrong with your code as it is also happening in other skins i noticed.

sometimes the script doesn't focus the middle of the list, but the line just above it.
in most skins, it won't be easily noticeable, but since you only have three lines it's easy to spot.

i'll look into it, but it might take a while before i find the time to dive into this portion of the culrc code.
i think it was written by taxigps, and at first glance, the code looks pretty complex (at least for a n00b like me).
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-09-13, 23:12)ronie Wrote: thanx for the report! i was enable to reproduce it with your skin.
there's nothing wrong with your code as it is also happening in other skins i noticed.

sometimes the script doesn't focus the middle of the list, but the line just above it.
in most skins, it won't be easily noticeable, but since you only have three lines it's easy to spot.

i'll look into it, but it might take a while before i find the time to dive into this portion of the culrc code.
i think it was written by taxigps, and at first glance, the code looks pretty complex (at least for a n00b like me).
I appreciate you looking into it when you find the time. Glad it isn't code related cause I thought it was something that I was missing, like not seeing the forest through the trees type of thing Wink

Jiminy... if your a n00b then I must be a super duper baby n00b :p

My thanks to you once again Mr. ronie Smile
Mr super duper, mind testing if this fixes it for you?
https://github.com/ronie/script.cu.lrcly...ec94c725b9

(after modifying that line, you need to restart kodi in order to see the effect.)
(2016-09-14, 00:43)ronie Wrote: Mr super duper, mind testing if this fixes it for you?
https://github.com/ronie/script.cu.lrcly...ec94c725b9

(after modifying that line, you need to restart kodi in order to see the effect.)
Me? Mind? Never! Smile

Seems to work perfectly and I could not break it no matter how hard I tried.

Thinking about just adding "Thank You ronie" to my signature to save me from typing it so often Tongue
Hi ronie, I have noticed that when a line of a lrc lyrics is set to be displayed for less than 0,6 seconds (more or less) that line never gets focused, it's just skipped. My problem it's that I only show the line focused on screen and then those lines never are shown... It's that behavior on purpose or is a bug?

Thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2016-09-18, 10:56)manfeed Wrote: Hi ronie, I have noticed that when a line of a lrc lyrics is set to be displayed for less than 0,6 seconds (more or less) that line never gets focused, it's just skipped. My problem it's that I only show the line focused on screen and then those lines never are shown... It's that behavior on purpose or is a bug?

Thanks!

no idea, i'll look into it asap
Thanks! My main problem with this issue is that my code relies in $INFO[Container(110).Currentitem] always providing a consecutive number; I mean, when CurrenItem ends with 5 then do whatever, when ends with 6 do another thing, and so on... however it seems that sometimes (I think this is when one of the lines of the lyrics is set to show only for a short time) then Currentitem just skips it and the whole logic gets broken...
@manfeed i've updated the addon in my repo, could you test if it fixes your issue?
@ronie, I'm almost crying inside... I'll do more testing, but up until now it works like a charm for the songs that were problematic before. I can't thank you enough, I've spent many hours trying to deal with that issue but now it seems it's already solved... you made my day!

THANK YOU!
After testing I can confirm that the last changes work fine, even some songs have improved a lot the timing of the lyrics!

Thanks ronie!
yup, timings were a bit off. the addon would round times to whole seconds and ignore fractions of seconds.
as a result displaying lyrics that should be visible for less than a second would be a hit and miss.
I am trying to send a message to manfeed but getting a not permission message . How can i solve problem about dependencies when try to install your version of lyrics addon in kodi jarvis ?
(2016-09-27, 23:23)Elias Alves Wrote: I am trying to send a message to manfeed but getting a not permission message . How can i solve problem about dependencies when try to install your version of lyrics addon in kodi jarvis ?

'my version' is only suitable for kodi v17 krypton.
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1