• 5(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
I have what is probably a simple question. I'm using Frodo with Transparency and using Constellation on an iPad for control. Under the remote section on the iPad's Constellation where you can add commands I would like to add a button that toggles the lyrics on or off rather than bringing up the menu onscreen and selecting the lyrics. Is there a command I can add to do that? Is it one of the run addon commands and of so with what parameters? Thanks for the help.
this should do it i guess: XBMC.RunScript(script.cu.lrclyrics)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks ronie. Works great!
(2013-02-21, 09:03)crni Wrote:
(2013-02-21, 03:33)taxigps Wrote:
(2013-02-21, 02:36)ronie Wrote: we indeed don't save the lyrics where the mp3's are.
the reason for this was explained here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1265117

i don't know if there's any way to work around this limitation,
but don't mind spending some time on it.

currently the settings creates separate artists folders within the addon_data directory.

as for the requests to also take the album name into account,
i like the idea, but again i'm unsure whether this could lead to problems somewhere.. in some cases.

@taxigps: do you think it's ok to spend some time on trying to add all of this?
I'll try to add a setting to save in song directory.

that would be great tnx

Done. need language translate.
Just installed CU LRC and had a few thoughts on nice to have`s:
  • Use the Filename format specified in XBMC "Music - Settings : File lists : Track naming template" as naming reference as it already exists and is customizable (For example my tracks are all in the "%A - %B - %N - T.mp3" format)
  • Have the option to start CU LRC automatically everytime music is played (love the add-on that much)

I also experienced hanging and a few crashes and it could have been the add-on.
(Tried putting log on pastebin keeps crashing all my browsers)
Kodi - Windows 7_x64 14.2 Helix
OpenELEC - Generic x86_64 v5.0.8
OpenELEC - Raspberry Pi2 v5.0.8
Ember media manger 1.3.0.20 (thx DanCooper)
Media Companion v3.620b (thx Vbat99)
Rashad TVRenamer 0.7 Beta 2/EPnamer v1.45
Calibre-ebook

(2013-02-24, 09:56)ingeon Wrote: [*]Use the Filename format specified in XBMC "Music - Settings : File lists : Track naming template" as naming reference as it already exists and is customizable (For example my tracks are all in the "%A - %B - %N - T.mp3" format)

the track naming template in xbmc has no relation to how your tracks are named.
it's used to specify how you'd like your songs to be listed in xbmc.
(2013-02-24, 09:56)ingeon Wrote: Have the option to start CU LRC automatically everytime music is played (love the add-on that much)
the easiest way would be to let the skin handle this.
it can run the addon whenever you switch to the fullscreen music viz.
(2013-02-24, 09:56)ingeon Wrote: I also experienced hanging and a few crashes and it could have been the add-on.

as always, Debug Log or it didn't happen ;-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I'm getting this error:

PHP Code:
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error ContentsNo module named alsong
Traceback 
(most recent call last):

File "/Users/Black/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py"line 20in onInit
    self
.setup_all()

File "/Users/Black/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py"line 29in setup_all
    self
.get_scraper_list()

File "/Users/Black/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py"line 37in get_scraper_list
    exec 
"from scrapers.%s import lyricsScraper as lyricsScraper_%s" % (scraperscraper))

File "<string>"line 1in <module>
ImportErrorNo module named alsong 

Full log
(2013-03-03, 19:46)`Black Wrote: I'm getting this error:

PHP Code:
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error ContentsNo module named alsong
Traceback 
(most recent call last):

File "/Users/Black/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py"line 20in onInit
    self
.setup_all()

File "/Users/Black/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py"line 29in setup_all
    self
.get_scraper_list()

File "/Users/Black/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py"line 37in get_scraper_list
    exec 
"from scrapers.%s import lyricsScraper as lyricsScraper_%s" % (scraperscraper))

File "<string>"line 1in <module>
ImportErrorNo module named alsong 

Full log

hmm... could be a bad install.

mind checking if these files are there:
script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/scrapers/alsong/__init__.py
script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/scrapers/alsong/lyricsScraper.py
They are there. If I disable alsong, the error happens on the next scraper.
(2013-03-03, 21:11)`Black Wrote: They are there. If I disable alsong, the error happens on the next scraper.

both alsong and gomaudio were added recently.
i don't see anything wrong with them and both work ok here.

i assume all the others apart from these two are working fine at your end?
No, nothing is working. Always the same error. I've disabled all but one scraper (doesn't matter which one) but the no module error happens every time.
(2013-03-03, 22:39)`Black Wrote: No, nothing is working. Always the same error. I've disabled all but one scraper (doesn't matter which one) but the no module error happens every time.

May be file access right is wrong?
Don't think so, never had problems with that and every other add-on is working. Also reinstalled the add-on but that didn't help. It's working on my OpenELEC machine but not on my development system which runs OS X 10.8.2.
think i have figured it out...
it's due to script.module.bigpictures, which also includes a 'scrapers' module.

obviously python modules need to have unique names, else you get conflicts like this.

i'll change our stuff to culrcscrapers or something like that and push an update to the addon repo.
Thanks ronie.

Edit: Your update on github fixes it!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1