• 34(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
If I start up a song with available lyrics it'll play the song, and scroll the lyrics. But if I start a song and then skip ahead to another song with lyrics, it'll say no lyrics found. Even though there are lyrics available both online and saved locally.

Once it says the lyrics aren't found nothing but restarting Kodiak will bring them back for those particular songs.

I can post a log later when I get a chance. I suppose that might help.
(2015-07-22, 19:57)ekztal Wrote: I can post a log later when I get a chance. I suppose that might help.

yup, please enable debug logging in kodi and in the settings of cu lrc.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-07-21, 23:16)ronie Wrote:
(2015-07-21, 13:38)gargamon Wrote: I just took an update to 3.1.3. Was the upgrade for optionally turning off the notification tones to be in this release? I do have an unlabeled option that may be new, but regardless, it doesn't affect the notification tones.

3.1.5 is on it's way.
when you receive it, please test that setting again (it should now have a label at least).

Thanks for that. Have some skin users want this and I saw it was 3.1.3 but missing label in strings.po.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
(2015-07-21, 23:16)ronie Wrote: 3.1.5 is on it's way.
when you receive it, please test that setting again (it should now have a label at least).

Just got 3.1.5. The option is now visible and works great. Both the visual and audio alert are gone after activating the option.

I was expecting you to just remove the audible portion as that was the annoying part when listening to music. Also, it's hard to know if the addon is working in the background when the option is activated. I guess if it's hard to separate the two then this will still be a great improvement.

Thanks again for the work.
(2015-07-23, 09:39)gargamon Wrote: Just got 3.1.5. The option is now visible and works great. Both the visual and audio alert are gone after activating the option.

I was expecting you to just remove the audible portion as that was the annoying part when listening to music. Also, it's hard to know if the addon is working in the background when the option is activated. I guess if it's hard to separate the two then this will still be a great improvement.

Thanks again for the work.

the addon doesn't use any audio notifications.
it's the skin you're using that does this :-)

settings > appearance > gui sounds
(there you can disable all skin sounds)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi,
since yesterday I am getting script errors on CU LRC Lyrics. I'm running Kodi 14.2 on Android Fire TV.

From the logs it looks like some lyrics-site does a SSL redirect which can't be handled correctly (for reasons inside urllib3 library).
I don't know if there is a workaround.

Possibly CU LRC could trap those errors so that it does not bail out completely and instead continue in the hope that a next lyric is available locally.

Excerpt from log:
Code:
14:42:02 T:1570251296   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'simplejson.scanner.JSONDecodeError'>
                                            Error Contents: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/default.py", line 41, in <module>
                                                culrc_run('service')
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/default.py", line 27, in culrc_run
                                                gui.MAIN(mode=mode)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py", line 25, in __init__
                                                self.main_loop()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py", line 64, in main_loop
                                                self.myPlayerChanged()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py", line 220, in myPlayerChanged
                                                lyrics = self.get_lyrics( song )
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py", line 87, in get_lyrics
                                                lyrics = self.find_lyrics( song )
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py", line 142, in find_lyrics
                                                lyrics = scraper[1].get_lyrics( song )
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/culrcscrapers/lyricwiki/lyricsScraper.py", line 35, in get_lyrics
                                                data = simplejson.loads(response)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/__init__.py", line 488, in loads
                                                return _default_decoder.decode(s)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/decoder.py", line 370, in decode
                                                obj, end = self.raw_decode(s)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/decoder.py", line 389, in raw_decode
                                                return self.scan_once(s, idx=_w(s, idx).end())
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/scanner.py", line 119, in scan_once
                                                return _scan_once(string, idx)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/scanner.py", line 115, in _scan_once
                                                raise JSONDecodeError(errmsg, string, idx)
                                            JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
14:42:07 T:1752330752   ERROR: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:90: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/security.html#insecureplatformwarning.
                                              InsecurePlatformWarning
14:42:54 T:1758037376  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true

Thanks,
-Markus
im getting script error also, can someone please fix this issue Smile
thanx for the bug report!

the ssl error you get comes from another addon (script.module.requests) and is not related to cu lrc lyrics.

the other error in your log is due some minor api change from lyricwiki.
i've pushed an updated version of cu lrc lyrics to the addon repo.
it should arrive at your doorsteps within the next 24 hours.
Hi,

CU Lyrics has stopped working on my Raspi 2 since the latest OSMC update, I get a message that says "Script error". what can I do? Sad
(2015-08-07, 18:09)Jackie78 Wrote: Hi,

CU Lyrics has stopped working on my Raspi 2 since the latest OSMC update, I get a message that says "Script error". what can I do? Sad

you could start by reading the post right above yours?
then, if that's not a satisfying answer, read the first post of this thread.
Is somebody aware of an lrc file site/database that is still open and active?
The included are either down, blocked or in chinese (or something along the lines)
(2015-08-19, 00:23)Razze Wrote: Is somebody aware of an lrc file site/database that is still open and active?
The included are either down, blocked or in chinese (or something along the lines)

hmmm.... at least these are still working ok for me:
  • TTPlayer
  • Baidu
  • GomAudio

i'll have a closer look at the others as soon as i have a few minutes to spare.
(2015-08-19, 00:41)ronie Wrote:
(2015-08-19, 00:23)Razze Wrote: Is somebody aware of an lrc file site/database that is still open and active?

hmmm.... at least these are still working ok for me:
  • TTPlayer
  • Baidu
  • GomAudio

i'll have a closer look at the others as soon as i have a few minutes to spare.

I had a look at the code before I posted here. You're right about the ones listed above, but TTPlayer seems to be the same as Baidu these days? http://lrcct2.ttplayer.com/ is not working and http://ttplayer.com/ is leading to Baidu. Not sure if I got that correctly, I don't speak the language.
And thats the problem with the other two (and also http://lyrics.alsong.co.kr/) as I want to add lyrics to the database and it will be very hard with a frontend that is not in english.

Minilyrics - Seems like they don't want anybody searching for songs on their website or downloading files
Lyrdb - http://www.lyrdb.com/ seems dead

And I think that are all lrc sources
Hi,

I have found that some sites have wrong lyrics, sometimes just some weird stuff like repeating one word over and over again. Problem: I have CU configured to save downloaded lyrics locally, so the next time i play that song, it takes the local version instead. I would appreciate a funtion allowing to mark lyrics as "bad", leading to
- delete the locally saved copy
- look at another site

Is that possible?
I get an utf-8 error on one song. Other songs work fine

Code:
13:20:04 T:1831584832   DEBUG: CU LRC Lyrics: Alsong: searching lyrics for Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory - Want You Gone
13:20:04 T:1831584832   DEBUG: CSMBFile::Open - opened Zeug/musik/portal/Portal2-13-Want_You_Gone.mp3, fd=10000
13:20:04 T:1831584832   DEBUG: CSMBFile::Close closing fd 10000
13:20:05 T:1831584832   DEBUG: CU LRC Lyrics: Baidu: searching lyrics for Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory - Want You Gone
13:20:05 T:1626338368   DEBUG: POParser: loaded 130 weather tokens
13:20:06 T:1831584832   DEBUG: CU LRC Lyrics: Baidu: LyricsFetcher::get_lyrics (37) ['NoneType' object has no attribute 'group']
13:20:06 T:1831584832   DEBUG: CU LRC Lyrics: GomAudio: searching lyrics for Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory - Want You Gone
13:20:06 T:1831584832   DEBUG: CSMBFile::Open - opened Zeug/musik/portal/Portal2-13-Want_You_Gone.mp3, fd=10000
13:20:06 T:1831584832   DEBUG: CSMBFile::Close closing fd 10000
13:20:06 T:1382106176   DEBUG: Thread JobWorker 1382106176 terminating (autodelete)
13:20:07 T:1969635328    INFO: CheckIdle - Closing session to http://mirrors.kodi.tv (easy=0x67910020, multi=(nil))
13:20:08 T:1831584832   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'euc_kr' codec can't decode bytes in position 11-12: illegal multibyte sequence
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/default.py", line 41, in <module>
                                                culrc_run('service')
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/default.py", line 27, in culrc_run
                                                gui.MAIN(mode=mode)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py", line 25, in __init__
                                                self.main_loop()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py", line 64, in main_loop
                                                self.myPlayerChanged()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py", line 242, in myPlayerChanged
                                                self.get_lyrics( next_song )
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py", line 87, in get_lyrics
                                                lyrics = self.find_lyrics( song )
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py", line 118, in find_lyrics
                                                lyrics = scraper[1].get_lyrics( song )
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/culrcscrapers/gomaudio/lyricsScraper.py", line 85, in get_lyrics
                                                s = unicode(sync[1], "euc-kr").encode("utf-8").replace("&apos;","'").replace("&quot;",'"')
                                            UnicodeDecodeError: 'euc_kr' codec can't decode bytes in position 11-12: illegal multibyte sequence
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
13:20:08 T:1831584832    INFO: CPythonInvoker(0, /storage/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/default.py): waiting on thread 1479537728
13:20:08 T:1969635328   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
13:20:08 T:1831584832    INFO: CPythonInvoker(0, /storage/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/default.py): waiting on thread 1382106176
13:20:11 T:1831584832    INFO: CPythonInvoker(0, /storage/.kodi/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/default.py): waiting on thread 1479537728

Mp3 can be downloaded from here for free (legally Wink)

http://www.thinkwithportals.com/music.php
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1