• 59(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
it's a bit more prone to false positives if it's going to match substrings instead of full words.

since i've never seen those tags myself, do you happen to know if they come from a specific scarper?

if those tags have a more or less fixed pattern, i might be able to strip them within the addon,
instead of having a settings for them.

edit:
i have found some examples of QQ123456, www, lyrics by ...
but still looking for some twitter examples.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Yes, I understand your point, in fact some time ago I was filtering with a visibility condition the string 'verse' and then I noticed that one song was lacking some lines, when I look into that I saw that those lines contained the word 'universe'... That's the reason why I see this option only as a way to get rid of garbage lines, those that you know for sure that can't belong to the lyrics... the ones that contains @,qq,www and so on...

I have the option to save lyrics, so I don't know for sure from what source they came from, but I quick search in my saved lyrics for @ character returns...

Code:
C:\Music\Beyoncé\4\lyrics\Beyoncé - Love On Top.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 10: [00:08.06]※ Lyrics by glomia @ LK ※
  C:\Music\Boyzone\Brother\lyrics\Boyzone - Let Your Wall Fall Down.lrc (3 hits)
    Line 4: [by:童一@maxrnb]
    Line 7: [00:-5.52](Lyrics by 童一@MaxRNB)
    Line 66: [04:30.07](Lyrics by 童一@MaxRNB)
  C:\Music\Britney Spears\Britney\lyrics\Britney Spears - Cinderella.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 6: [00:00.97][email protected]
  C:\Music\Britney Spears\Femme Fatale\lyrics\Britney Spears - I Wanna Go.lrc (3 hits)
    Line 7: [00:02.50]Lyrics by SedumT @ LK Lyrics Group
    Line 8: [00:03.50]More music @ Youku page: JonathonTTTTT
    Line 52: [03:24.71]Lyrics by SedumT @ LK Lyrics Group
  C:\Music\Britney Spears\Femme Fatale\lyrics\Britney Spears - Inside Out.lrc (3 hits)
    Line 7: [00:02.50]Lyrics by SedumT @ LK Lyrics Group
    Line 8: [00:03.50]More music @ Youku page: JonathonTTTTT
    Line 65: [03:32.23]Lyrics by SedumT @ LK Lyrics Group
  C:\Music\Bruno Mars\Doo-Wops & Hooligans\lyrics\Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 4: [by:july@maxrnb]
  C:\Music\Bruno Mars\Unorthodox Jukebox\lyrics\Bruno Mars - Gorilla.lrc (2 hits)
    Line 5: [by: @ch4dd_]
    Line 10: [00:04.45]By. @Ch4dd_
  C:\Music\Bruno Mars\Unorthodox Jukebox\lyrics\Bruno Mars - Show Me.lrc (2 hits)
    Line 10: [00:00.83]By. @ch4dd_
  C:\Music\Bruno Mars\Unorthodox Jukebox\lyrics\Bruno Mars - Treasure.lrc (2 hits)
    Line 10: [00:03.52]By. @Ch4dd_
  C:\Music\Calvin Harris\18 Months\lyrics\Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing (Feat. Florence Welch).lrc (1 hit)
    Line 6: [00:04.00]Lyrics arranged by @adhari
  C:\Music\Carly Rae Jepsen\Curiosity\lyrics\Carly Rae Jepsen - Both Sides Now.lrc (3 hits)
    Line 7: [00:00.00]Twitter: follow me @emmma_mae ,,thankss
    Line 63: [01:58.85]edited: March 28th, 2012~~Twitter: Please follow me @emmma_mae ,,thankss
    Line 106: [03:34.42]Twitter: Please follow me @emmma_mae ,,thankss
  C:\Music\Carly Rae Jepsen\Curiosity\lyrics\Carly Rae Jepsen - Just a Step Away.lrc (2 hits)
    Line 6: [00:00.00] Twitter: Follow me @emmma_mae or [email protected], Thanks~~~
    Line 6: [00:00.00] Twitter: Follow me @emmma_mae or [email protected], Thanks~~~
  C:\Music\Carly Rae Jepsen\Kiss\lyrics\Carly Rae Jepsen - Curiosity.lrc (2 hits)
    Line 6: [00:00.00] Twitter: follow me @emmma_mae ,,thankss
    Line 77: [03:06.35]Twitter: follow me @emmma_mae ,,thankss
  C:\Music\Carrie Underwood\Play On\lyrics\Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 8: [00:03.00]Lyrics by John Lee @ LK歌词组
  C:\Music\Carrie Underwood\Play On\lyrics\Carrie Underwood - Someday When I Stop Loving You.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 8: [00:02.22]Lyrics by yvonne @ LK歌词组 Country分队
  C:\Music\Carrie Underwood\Play On\lyrics\Carrie Underwood - This Time.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 8: [00:02.10]Lyrics by yvonne @ LK歌词组 Country分队
  C:\Music\Cassadee Pope\Frame By Frame\lyrics\Cassadee Pope - 11.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 7: [00:02.47]Lyrics by Aryeh (@aryehzev)
  C:\Music\Celine Dion\Taking Chances\lyrics\Celine Dion - New Dawn.lrc (2 hits)
    Line 8: [00:20.00]@ www.ssjj.com @
    Line 8: [00:20.00]@ www.ssjj.com @

...in just the first part of my lyrics collection. I assume that unfortunately adding crap lines is a common bad habit between the people that upload lyrics, no matter the source, so I thought that a good way to filter could be to look for substrings, not whole words.

If you think that it would be better to get rid of those lines within the addon that's fine too. From my experience I would suggest you could include in your list of substrings to filter the next ones...
@
qq
lrc
lyric

...lines that contain those substrings are safe to be removed.

Thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
i've removed the manual option and implemented it in the script itself.
curious to hear about the results ;-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2017-01-20, 22:12)ronie Wrote: i've removed the manual option and implemented it in the script itself.

That's the best option, because this way all will benefit of the filtering...Nod

(2017-01-20, 22:12)ronie Wrote: curious to hear about the results ;-)

You already know that this time you have nailed it down Wink I don't know what sort of wonder you have developed, but it filters whatever crap lines one throws at it...

If the script keeps improving this way in no so long we will have a half-decent one... just kidding Rofl

Terrific work Nod

Many thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thanks ronie, tested and work, but don´t exist one way continue with second option inform manually too... I use word "artist" and "album" and "title" for filter too, now with internal function don´t work more for this words. Only one idea of course,

Thanks again,
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
ok. i've added checks for artist/album/title/song as well.
Great, it´s perfect now.

Amazing script, very well done..

Wanilton
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
ok, let's call it a wrap then!

until next time :-)
@manfeed i had the pleasure of trying your lyrics mod for the first time today :-)

i noticed it produces the following errors in the log:
Code:
ERROR: Control 101 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't
ERROR: Control 110 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't

the first one should be easy to fix by removing the <defaultcontrol>101</defaultcontrol> line i think?
the second one, i don't know.. any idea why that happens?

also, the textbox with id="100" can go, that was dropped from cu lrc years ago ;-)

last thing, it did not seem to work with .txt based lyrics, it only displays the first line?
edit:
scratch that. looks like a bug in the skin i was trying.
no errors when testing with another skin that adopted your lyrics mod.

only these should go:
- <defaultcontrol>101</defaultcontrol>
- textbox="100"

defaultcontrol is handled by the addon, not the skin
and the textbox, as mentioned, is not used anymore.
(2017-01-22, 14:11)ronie Wrote: only these should go:
- textbox="100"

Do you remember in which Kodi version the above changes started?
(2017-01-22, 14:42)Gade Wrote:
- textbox="100"

the <defaultcontrol> definition was a never part of cu lrc lyrics skin window.

and the textbox was removed a very very long time ago :-)
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1536660
(2017-01-22, 15:07)ronie Wrote:
(2017-01-22, 14:42)Gade Wrote:
- textbox="100"

the <defaultcontrol> definition was a never part of cu lrc lyrics skin window.

and the textbox was removed a very very long time ago :-)
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1536660

LOL Big Grin

Thanks a lot. I'll adjust it some versions back.

EDIT: I see that I apparently already did the changed years ago for Rapier. Thought I still had a defaultcontrol...
(2017-01-22, 14:11)ronie Wrote: edit:
scratch that. looks like a bug in the skin i was trying.
no errors when testing with another skin that adopted your lyrics mod.

only these should go:
- textbox="100"

Glad to know that no errors have been found in my mod, but I know for sure that my code can be improved, since I don't fully understand how your addon works.

To tell the truth what I basically have always done is take a working version of script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml from a skin, try to prevent from appearing the lines in the old format and adding my code so that the videolyrics lines are shown. I have tried to be conservative, lest I broke something, so it's sure that much of my code is redundant... Could you please lend a hand?

Here is the version of script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml that I'm currently using...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kdnb9z27ex...s-main.xml

...lines 10 to 136 are the ones that contain the code inherited from other skins (except lines 44 and 45 that are my clumsy attempt to make the script skip empty lines when lyrics are txt and the user is moving them with arrow keys)... what parts of that code could I eliminate without affecting how the script works?

Sorry for my ignorance and thanks in advance!
ok, you can remove:
- line 3 (the default control - this is handled by the script)
- lines 13/23 (the textbox control - not used anymore by the script)

and you really need to get rid of (clumsy or not):
- lines 39/46 (thou shalt not use buttons in a container layout)
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1