Release - CU LRC Lyrics

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
890329 Offline
Hi ronie,
CU LRC Lyrics support chinese song lyrics? when i playing mp3 music. thank you...
find quote
Gracus Offline
Moanbag
Hi ronie,

Do not know if it is dead or if they have change something but since a few days "LetsSingIt" always return an error when doing the provider test in CU LRC Lyrics settings

Moanbag is in da place!
find quote
ronie Offline
Team-Kodi Member
thanx for the heads-up!
it was broken due to site changes.

fix is on it's way to the addon repo.

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ and Search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
find quote
koijan Offline
Works for most songs, but can we change the appearance? Currently it occupies the whole screen with a transparency at 90% maybe. It would be more nice if we can place the lyrics at the bottom, or set the transparency to 60%, so we can see the backdrops~
find quote
Webber Offline
(2017-06-27 18:11)koijan Wrote:  Works for most songs, but can we change the appearance? Currently it occupies the whole screen with a transparency at 90% maybe. It would be more nice if we can place the lyrics at the bottom, or set the transparency to 60%, so we can see the backdrops~

I love this addon but something has to be done for the appearance. Just to be able to move and resize de the window would be a great improvement.
find quote
gotham2014 Offline
Hi,

I have the following directory structure on my NAS:

Folder
+ Music Folder 1
+ Music Folder 2
+ LYRICS Folder

Music 1+2 contain the mp3 files some in additional sub folders of the different artists.

I enabled in CU Lyris to retrieve the lyrics and store in the LYRICS folder on the NAS.

But when the lyric is downloaded and displayed on the screen, no lyric file is stored inside the LYRICS folder. It stays empty.

The log file:
I enabled debug log in the lyrics app, and in Kodi, but when I go through the Kodi.log, no reference is shown to the cu lyrics app. so not sure where the bug login for cu lyrics is stored. Please advise and I will attached it.

Hope someone knows what the problem is.

UPDATE: For some reason it started working and a lyric was stored on the NAS correctly. Cant explain why. So, no assistance needed at this time. Thanks again

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-28 17:52 by gotham2014.)
find quote
ronie Offline
Team-Kodi Member
go to the cu-lyrics addon settings.

in the 'options' tab, make sure 'Search and save lyrics in a separate folder' is enabled
and select your LYRICS folder

debugging can be enabled under the 'expert' tab of the cu-lyrics addon settings.

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ and Search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
find quote