• 71(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
@ronie

I downgraded to script.cu.lrclyrics-5.5.10

I played three instrumentals. I have empty LRC files next to song files as shown.

An online search was performed for all three, and the song Cantus-Song of Tears had lyrics downloaded in the form of an unsynchronized txt file.

Looking at the log, files are found.

Log is here... https://paste.kodi.tv/axuyopujoc.kodi
First song at Line 2451
Second song at Line 3329
Third song at Line 3622
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi,
is it possible to add a function that the addon save the delay for different sources? I ask because the delay e.g. for Spotify differ from local playing music library.
Thanks in advance.

Edit: I use Estuary Mod v2 with animated text.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
Version 5.5.11 tested, now I think I know what it's the issue; with these new versions negative offsets are ignored altogether, no matter if in cache or in the lyrics file, they only works while the song is still playing just after adjusting. Positive offsets work ok though.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
that must've been broken for quite some time then. the last time i touched (and broke) that part of the code was in 2017.
whatever... it should be fixed in 5.5.13

script.cu.lrclyrics-5.5.13.zip
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2019-02-24, 10:15)tehax Wrote: is it possible to add a function that the addon save the delay for different sources? I ask because the delay e.g. for Spotify differ from local playing music library.
 i'm afraid i don't have a solution for that.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I still have 5.5.12 installed. I notice that it searches for Lyrics when opening a channel in NextPVR.

This is with AeonNox by @mikeSiLVO. I tried with your Transparency! but it did not exhibit the same behaviour. So not sure if it is skin or add-on issue, but it wasn't happening previously.

I'll upgrade to 5.13 and see if there is any difference...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Error fetching lyrics for korean language title song

I was doing some testing  and turned on cu lrclyrics logging.  I'm logging an error when going to gomaudio:
Code:
DEBUG: script.cu.lrclyrics: GomAudio: searching lyrics for APRIL - 지금 모습 이대로
DEBUG: script.cu.lrclyrics: GomAudio: LyricsFetcher::get_lyrics (71) ['euc_kr' codec can't encode character u'\u110c' in position 0: illegal multibyte sequence]

Looking at the code, it appears you are doing NFKD normalization on Korean Hangul syllables, which decomposes the syllables into Hangul Jamo (unicode 1100 block).  Then you encode into EUC-KR.  Not an expert, but it appears EUC-KR expects jamo to be in "Compatibility Jamo" block 3130 so in this case, Jamo 110c (Hangul Choseong Cieuc) has to be converted to 3148 (Hangul Letter Cieuc).  A little searching shows some python modules that can do this.  (As an aside, I couldn't find an api for GomAudio, but is it really needed to decompose Hangul to query it?)

I'm getting some other errors in difflib.py on other song titles that appear unicode related but I need to do some more testing to understand what's going wrong.

Let me know if there's something specific you need in a debug log I should be able to recreate.

scott s.
@ronie 

Just tested version 5.5.13 and it works faultlessly, thanks indeed!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-02-26, 01:48)scott967 Wrote: Error fetching lyrics for korean language title song

I was doing some testing  and turned on cu lrclyrics logging.  I'm logging an error when going to gomaudio:
Code:
DEBUG: script.cu.lrclyrics: GomAudio: searching lyrics for APRIL - 지금 모습 이대로
DEBUG: script.cu.lrclyrics: GomAudio: LyricsFetcher::get_lyrics (71) ['euc_kr' codec can't encode character u'\u110c' in position 0: illegal multibyte sequence]

Looking at the code, it appears you are doing NFKD normalization on Korean Hangul syllables, which decomposes the syllables into Hangul Jamo (unicode 1100 block).  Then you encode into EUC-KR.  Not an expert, but it appears EUC-KR expects jamo to be in "Compatibility Jamo" block 3130 so in this case, Jamo 110c (Hangul Choseong Cieuc) has to be converted to 3148 (Hangul Letter Cieuc).  A little searching shows some python modules that can do this.  (As an aside, I couldn't find an api for GomAudio, but is it really needed to decompose Hangul to query it?)

I'm getting some other errors in difflib.py on other song titles that appear unicode related but I need to do some more testing to understand what's going wrong.

Let me know if there's something specific you need in a debug log I should be able to recreate.

scott s.
 all lrc based scrapers were created by @taxigps , i can't offer much help there i'm afraid.
none of those lrc sites have an api, and afaik it's all been reverse-engineered how they work.
@ronie,

I have something strange in my skin when viewing this add-ons Settings.

For some reason not all settings appear. All other addons seem to be displaying their settings fine.

When I switch to esturary, I however see the comppete set of settings.

Do I have to skin something specifically for this addon's settings?

thanks
kodi doesn't like this:
https://github.com/DjCisco/skin.box/blob...s.xml#L110

using <height>1</height> will fix your issue.
(2014-01-29, 12:17)ronie Wrote: try:
<t>XBMC.RunScript(script.cu.lrclyrics)</t>

if you get an error, please post a Debug Log.

Hi Ronie,

Is it possible to turn off lyrics with a keyboard short cut?

Thx for the great Add-on,

Ken
well, if you hit 'backspace' it will close the lyrics window... if that's what you mean
(2019-03-10, 01:54)ronie Wrote: kodi doesn't like this:
https://github.com/DjCisco/skin.box/blob...s.xml#L110

using <height>1</height> will fix your issue.

ah great, thanks for the hint.
That’s exactly what I was looking to do. Thx
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1