• 74(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
(2019-09-02, 18:07)ronie Wrote: could you please check if BeautifulSoup4 is enabled here:
Settings > System > Addons > Manage dependencies

Checked and yes it is enabled, is that the offender?
Hello,

This script is very good to retreive lyrics ...

But, is it possible to "embeded" founded lyrics in the mp3 file for the next use ...

It sould be very useful to save the founded lyrics directly in the tag ..

MERCI Smile
@aktarus

I cannot answer your question about embedding lyrics (and I highly doubt you could) but there is an option to save lyrics alongside the song file...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-09-02, 18:15)smrtrock Wrote: Checked and yes it is enabled, is that the offender?

nope, it should be enabled.
i have no other idea why you'd get that error...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2019-09-02, 21:58)aktarus Wrote: But, is it possible to "embeded" founded lyrics in the mp3 file for the next use ...

there's no such functionality in the addon.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Python3 ver of CU LRC lyrics for Kodi 19 nightlies?  I was working through some errors but not sure how to fix importing urllib2?

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
(2019-10-14, 23:30)scott967 Wrote: Python3 ver of CU LRC lyrics for Kodi 19 nightlies?

https://gitlab.com/ronie/script.cu.lrclyrics/tree/py3

will submit it to the repo asap
(2019-10-14, 23:45)ronie Wrote:
(2019-10-14, 23:30)scott967 Wrote: TPython3 ver of CU LRC lyrics for Kodi 19 nightlies?

https://gitlab.com/ronie/script.cu.lrclyrics/tree/py3

will submit it to the repo asap 

Thanks.  I though this was on gitlab but didn't take time to find it. 
I see what you did with urllib2.  Now I just have about 4 other skin dependencies that don't work.  Mostly could work with Kodi-six I think, except for some syntax errors which can be find/replace.

scott s.
yeah, it's going to be a bumpy ride for a while
Hi I love this addon but am unable to use it due to performnce issues it causes with kodi 18

my question is has this been adressed and fixed?

thanks
What performance issues?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-10-16, 21:19)popeye2468 Wrote: Hi I love this addon but am unable to use it due to performnce issues it causes with kodi 18

thanks

nope, i've tried to reproduce it several times, but i can not.
i've also double checked all the code and still haven't found a clue what it is causing issues for some.

@Karellen : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2850634
(2019-10-15, 11:34)ronie Wrote: yeah, it's going to be a bumpy ride for a while

Got auto-updated to ver 6.0.0.  Script produced error in minilyrics/lyricsScraper.py line 67
Code:
result = '\x02' + chr(magickey) + '\x04\x00\x00\x00' + str(hasheddata) + bytearray(encddata).decode('utf-8')

error is TypeError: can only concatenate str (not "bytearray") to str

which I guess you maybe shouldn't be doing str(hasheddata)?  Not sure what the logic is doing but I'm guessing this should all be byte data with any text utf-8 encoded?

scott s.
(2019-10-16, 22:30)ronie Wrote:
(2019-10-16, 21:19)popeye2468 Wrote: Hi I love this addon but am unable to use it due to performnce issues it causes with kodi 18

thanks

nope, i've tried to reproduce it several times, but i can not.
i've also double checked all the code and still haven't found a clue what it is causing issues for some.

@Karellen : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2850634

I have installed your latest version from the gitlab and have yet to experience the issues I had before
(2019-10-17, 03:53)scott967 Wrote:
(2019-10-15, 11:34)ronie Wrote: yeah, it's going to be a bumpy ride for a while

Got auto-updated to ver 6.0.0.  Script produced error in minilyrics/lyricsScraper.py line 67
Code:
result = '\x02' + chr(magickey) + '\x04\x00\x00\x00' + str(hasheddata) + bytearray(encddata).decode('utf-8')

error is TypeError: can only concatenate str (not "bytearray") to str

which I guess you maybe shouldn't be doing str(hasheddata)?  Not sure what the logic is doing but I'm guessing this should all be byte data with any text utf-8 encoded?

scott s.

all true :-)
will have a look and fix...
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1