• 79(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
(2020-10-04, 19:28)ronie Wrote: perfect, thx!
the crash will be fixed in the next version.

add Japanese translation...Pls..

"ja_JP"
thanx much!
i'll add them.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Correction of a typographical error

msgctxt "#32101"

Correct: msgid "Search for and save lyrics in separate lyrics folder"

msgctxt "#32113"
Correct: msgid "Search for and save lyrics in song folder"
thanx again, i'll fix that.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I use a RP4 libreelec 9.2.5 . Often the script breaks and is restored only after rebooting kodi, I apply a log     ->log
see: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2978435
(2020-10-07, 22:24)zypy Wrote: I use a RP4 libreelec 9.2.5 . Often the script breaks and is restored only after rebooting kodi

Please removed any video piracy add-ons (elementum in your case) before asking for support next time.
Read our forum rules (wiki) in case you accidentally forgot.
@ronie 

I'm using version 6.3.1 for Matrix, and I have noticed that when I bring up the context menu while playing a song and choose a different version of lyrics, the new lyrics gets stuck in that sentence... even if I bring up again the context menu and choose the former lyrics, the lyrics engine keeps stuck in that sentence until the next song. Thanks in advance for having a look at it!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
thanx for the report @manfeed 
should be fixed in script.cu.lrclyrics-6.3.2.zip
Thanks! That issue seems to have been fixed, but I hate to say that when testing, I came across another one... When a song has several lyrics to choose from, but the next song has only one, you can still bring up the context menu when listening to the latter and you are offered the same several lyrics from the former one, and if you choose one of them, the correct lyrics of the current song gets replaced. This issue doesn't happen if the songs involved have all of them several lyrics to choose from, in that case everything is correct. Thanks again.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
great, thanx for testing and your feedback :-)
this one should fix that problem as well:
script.cu.lrclyrics-6.3.3.zip
Thanks! The issue seems fixed now and, in addition, I would say that the script works somewhat smoother now, but it could well be just my impression...
(2020-10-10, 18:37)manfeed Wrote: I would say that the script works somewhat smoother now

that was certainly the intent, i went through all of the code and removed/optimized/refactored quite a few bits and pieces
(2020-10-10, 14:34)ronie Wrote: great, thanx for testing and your feedback :-)
this one should fix that problem as well:
script.cu.lrclyrics-6.3.3.zip
Japanese Songtitle *.txt Lyrics

Success
Log 1
Error
Log2

*.lrc and 5.6.x for Leia is Everything OK
Hmm...
ok, here's a test version that should fix that error:
script.cu.lrclyrics-6.3.4.zip
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1