• 82(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
(2020-12-06, 00:18)ronie Wrote:
(2020-12-03, 16:05)barchan Wrote: 3) "Dynamic" synchronized lyric offset. Sometimes version played is little different from those available online. It would be nice to have ability to choose currently hear line, and press enter to tell CU LRC where in song we are currently

3. this is already possible. if you bring up the context menu, you should be able to find a 'manually sync lyrics' option there

setting offset by number of seconds is very difficult. We already can move through text using cursors, so we can choose line in text. We hear where artist is in the song. So its much easier to match "knock knock on heavens door" on screen with "knock knock" in air, than searching how many seconds offset should be set.
(2020-12-06, 00:09)ronie Wrote: thanx for the log ;-)

the script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml file included in estuary mod v2 needs some changes to be compatible with the matrix version of cu lrc lyrics.
basically, anything that refers to control id 120 needs to be removed from the file (at least lines 17-96, though there may be more).

Hi ronie. Does this only affect the estuary mod or does the sections with control id 120 have to be deleted in other skins as well?
all skins will have to remove it as it's no longer needed/used.
i've just posted a notification in the skin changes thread in the skin dev section to let all skinners know.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2020-12-08, 09:40)barchan Wrote: setting offset by number of seconds is very difficult. We already can move through text using cursors, so we can choose line in text.

interesting idea... not sure how difficult it is to write the code for it, but i'll give it a shot.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2020-12-09, 00:29)ronie Wrote:
(2020-12-08, 09:40)barchan Wrote: setting offset by number of seconds is very difficult. We already can move through text using cursors, so we can choose line in text.

interesting idea... not sure how difficult it is to write the code for it, but i'll give it a shot.

@ronie

I have removed the control "120" in Aeon Tajo's script-cu-lrclyrics.xml and I would say that now CU LRC Lyrics works better than ever... thanks!

About the request about the new method for setting offset, I would ask you to also keep the current method, since it works quite well for animated lyrics. Could it be possible to have both?

Thanks again!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2020-12-10, 20:39)manfeed Wrote: About the request about the new method for setting offset, I would ask you to also keep the current method, since it works quite well for animated lyrics. Could it be possible to have both?

yes, the devolvement version in my repo supports both ways.
I am using CU LRC Lyrics with Kodi 18.9 and Aeon Nox Silvo Skin 7.0.9.  Lyrics seem to function correctly, but after being turned on via the icon in the Music OSD, the key mappings change and I can no longer access the music OSD to control the music or turn off the lyrics.  It seems keyboard mappings in the Visualisation window are over-ridden by the CU LRC Lyrics script.  Is this the expected behavior?  If so, is there a window name I can use in my keymap to change the default CU LRC Lyrics to a keymap that will work for me?  If not, is there any other way to change the keymap while the script is running?
Hello there, guys! I wonder is there an option to download lyrics for the whole music library in order to use it offline? Most of the time i don't have internet connection as i work at sea, but still willing to have CU LRC Lyrics work.
Kodi 18.9 Leia, the addon does not find any lyrics of the songs, every time I start an mp3 file it does not find the lyrics. I attach the file. Can someone help me? I don't know where to turn.Image
(2021-02-09, 10:55)22marco77 Wrote: Kodi 18.9 Leia, the addon does not find any lyrics of the songs, every time I start an mp3 file it does not find the lyrics. I attach the file. Can someone help me? I don't know where to turn.Image

hi, is it only happen with that song or any other of your songs?
try to configure CU LRC LYRICS addon, in these Setting --> Options:
- Use Only filename for search --> try to turn OFF
- Filename Format: %A - %T
- Clean song title (remove part in brackets) --> try to turn OFF
hope this help.
(2021-02-09, 11:30)agungdeppe Wrote:
(2021-02-09, 10:55)22marco77 Wrote: Kodi 18.9 Leia, l'addon non trova i testi delle canzoni, ogni volta che avvio un file mp3 non trova i testi. Allego il file. Qualcuno può aiutarmi? Non so a chi rivolgermi.Image

ciao, succede solo con quella canzone o con un'altra delle tue canzoni?
prova a configurare il componente aggiuntivo CU LRC LYRICS, in queste Impostazioni -> Opzioni:
- Usa solo nome file per la ricerca -> prova a disattivare
- Formato nome file:% A -% T
- Pulisci titolo brano (rimuovi parte tra parentesi) - > prova a disattivare la
speranza che questo aiuto.
happens with all audio files. I try your advice and I will let you know. thank you
(2021-02-09, 12:07)22marco77 Wrote:
(2021-02-09, 11:30)agungdeppe Wrote:
(2021-02-09, 10:55)22marco77 Wrote: Kodi 18.9 Leia, l'addon non trova i testi delle canzoni, ogni volta che avvio un file mp3 non trova i testi. Allego il file. Qualcuno può aiutarmi? Non so a chi rivolgermi.Image

ciao, succede solo con quella canzone o con un'altra delle tue canzoni?
prova a configurare il componente aggiuntivo CU LRC LYRICS, in queste Impostazioni -> Opzioni:
- Usa solo nome file per la ricerca -> prova a disattivare
- Formato nome file:% A -% T
- Pulisci titolo brano (rimuovi parte tra parentesi) - > prova a disattivare la
speranza che questo aiuto.
happens with all audio files. I try your advice and I will let you know. thank you
was already configured as you advised me. I tried all the configurations a bit but I didn't get any text, even changing skins or other music files.
Hi Ronie-san,

Japanese translations cannot be edited in "Weblate". Huh

msgctxt "#32148"
msgid "Hide dialog background, show lyrics only"
msgstr "背面のダイアログを隠して、歌詞のみを表示する"
(2021-02-10, 07:57)Yukai Wrote: Hi Ronie-san,

Japanese translations cannot be edited in "Weblate". Huh

msgctxt "#32148"
msgid "Hide dialog background, show lyrics only"
msgstr "背面のダイアログを隠して、歌詞のみを表示する"

Thank you. YOU'RE a great developer
Thanks to you I solved and removing the background finds the lyrics the only problem that the text does not flow, stands still on the first screen that opens and does not follow the song
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1