• 84(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
@djthedj_prouddad could you please test if this version fixes the issue:
script.cu.lrclyrics-6.3.9.zip
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2021-02-26, 10:29)ronie Wrote: @djthedj_prouddad could you please test if this version fixes the issue:
It did! It did!! Thank you so much!!!

This is easier than logs, but not only are things working as they did, but here's examples of the crazier things:

Here, it was overriding embedded lyrics, as it read the word Dora, though in Cyrillic, and displayed Dora the Explorer kids music instead. Now it is reading the lyrics this MP3 came with. (Ones I have embedded also work too, now)

And here, it shows we get to keep the new sources. I was about to work on adding the lyrics for this album, but now I won't have to. 
They don't auto-scroll like most online sources, but I can't complain, for this was more than it gave in the past!

Thanks for encompassing the best of the best, and making it work again!
Is it possible to remove this background for the text.

@hol.ser you'll have to ask in the support thread of the skin you're using.
they have applied a custom theme to the lyrics window, which isn't controlled by the addon.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2021-02-26, 19:11)djthedj_prouddad Wrote:
(2021-02-26, 10:29)ronie Wrote: @djthedj_prouddad could you please test if this version fixes the issue:
Should this work with Kodi 19?
For me it does not: Dependencies could not be resolved
(2021-02-26, 19:11)djthedj_prouddad Wrote:

Should this work with Kodi 19?
(2021-05-04, 14:29)grobiralf Wrote: Should this work with Kodi 19?

Same error for me with Kodi 19.
Any fix yet?
Thanks
Alex
Is this script compatible with Kodi 19.1?
I get this error "Dependencies could not be resolved", I think it's due to incompatibility between python 2.7 and Kodi 19.1 (Python 2.8).
Is there any fix yet?
Thank you
Alex
(2021-05-17, 08:00)Alessio.71 Wrote: Is this script compatible with Kodi 19.1?
Yes, did you upgrade from earlier version of kodi if so, I suggest an uninstall of addon and install of latest from kodi repo.
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
Need to know your platform running Kodi, or better a debug log showing you attempting to install the addon.

scott s.
Lately i get quite often lyrics with only one long line, that scrolls horizontally, as if the line break is missing ..... These lyrics are almost useless. Is this normal? Is the reason a bad source? I only use online lyrics, no files or embedding ....
Wondering, how we can contribute for animated lyrics (.lrc),
where to upload this lrc files so when someone play that song, kodi will download this lrc lyrics,
I found from this setting, the Scrapper from Genius, Lyrics, AZLyrics, etc, but not found in those website option to upload lrc files.
thanks.
as far as i know none of the sites has the option to upload .lrc based lyrics.
Does this addon have trouble parsing filenames with punctuation? I made a .lrc file for a track ("Get Innocuous!" from LCD Soundsystem's second album, "Sound Of Silver") and the lyrics work fine in other apps (Foobar with MiniLyrics and so on) but it's not getting picked up by CU Lyrics, nor is the addon scraping the lyrics from an online source (which normally works great for me). The filename is 'Get Inncouous!.mp3' and the mp3 header is pristine (I'm anal beyond rationality with my music--- don't judge me) so I wasn't sure if parsing the exclamation point was causing problems if it's a compatibility issue for other filesystem's wildcards/switches/operands or whatnot. I'm running Windows 10 21h1.
Windows 11 Pro, Kodi 20, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32gb RAM, nVidia 3080 ti
(2019-02-05, 14:19)Beercade Wrote: Great Add-on.  It provides hours of entertainment for me and my friends.  I have set it to save the lrc files, and that works great and is quick when changing songs too.  I have a large library, so ive just been letting KODI play in Party Mode for a few days do download lyrics, but while im doing that, I was wondering if there was a way to scan my entire library to download all lrc files locally in a quick way rather than just when the song is played.   Or maybe someone knows of a 3rd party application that does this?
(2019-02-05, 14:19)Beercade Wrote: Thanks in advance
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1