Really strange fanart behaviour
All my movies are in iso or mkv form in individual folders like so and stored on my NAS drive:
Folder with movie name
inside the folder:
movie name.iso
folder.jpg
movie name-fanart.jpg
Now this has always worked well, no problems of any kind...............except now. I created a folder for an old classic that my wife likes called Pride and Prejudice, the 1940 version.
When I navigated to that folder:
Folder: Pride and Prejudice
Pride and Prejudice.iso
Pride and Prejudice-fanart.jpg
folder.jpg
It didn't show the fanart! I thought I must have spelled the title incorrectly or differently in the fanart or the iso. Checked it, double checked it; even did a copy and paste. Nothing made any difference. Tried different titles and it showed up, even P and P worked! But not Pride and Prejudice. Gave up in the end and just called it 'Movie' Anybody else ever struck anything as odd as that? Someone may like to try temporarily changing a movie iso title and fanart to Pride and Prejudice and see what happens
I have never used local fanart but since your movies are in their own directories you can rename the fanart to be simply fanart.jpg and it will work.

I created a directory called Pride and Prejudice (1940) and put the movie file and fanart.jpg there and no problems whatsoever. It scraped the movie information from TMDB and used the local fanart.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Really strange fanart behaviour0